e.l.f. Cream Blush in Heartbreaker

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
e.l.f. Cream Blush in Heartbreaker

4.5

My first thought about this blush was that it would be too pink, but I tried it and fell in love! I use a brush to apply it and I blend in circular outward motions (towards my cheekbones). Stays on all day and is the perfect shade for me. I've been using this blush for months and only about a quarter of the product is gone. **Also, for people who love makeup hacks: I take off the lid and use it to pour my foundation on so that I don't have to use the back of my hand. Then when I'm done I wipe off the excess with a makeup remover wipe or paper towel.

on 11/5/2013 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I needed that " flushed from the outisde" look now that my tan has faded and summer gone and this delivers big time. Very unique texture because its a cream to powder so unlike other cream blushes, it doesn't need to be set with powder( I think that defeats the purpose anyway) I am fair with green eyes and this medium rose works well with my colouring. I also just dabbed it on my lips and ...hey, not bad. Another ELF winner for me.
Update: After using this a month, 2 things to point out:
1) Use a dab or moisturizer to dilute the intensity when applied with a brush
2) Amazing lasting power, perhaps the best I have ever had.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cream blush is very very nice! Makes my cheeks "pop"! Very smooth and blends pretty good! It looks dry at first when you first open it, but its very pigmented and the colors are very pretty. Soft and matte too! This comes in handy for hot summers. :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like the previous reviewer has mentioned, this cream blush has an usual texture. It feels like foam/mousse and doesn't have the typical "slippery" texture a cream blush has. The texture is a little hard so it takes some effort to blend out evenly. However, with that said, I found it blended to a powdery finish and didn't require setting with a powdered blush over it. My cheeks are drier than the other areas of my face and I didn't have a problem with this becoming oily throughout the course of the day. The shade 'Heartbreaker' is a medium rose pink with no shimmer and the packaging is quite bulky for the amount of product you get.