e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Blush in Heartbreaker

Filtered by skin type : Combination
e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Blush in Heartbreaker

4.8

My first thought about this blush was that it would be too pink, but I tried it and fell in love! I use a brush to apply it and I blend in circular outward motions (towards my cheekbones). Stays on all day and is the perfect shade for me. I've been using this blush for months and only about a quarter of the product is gone. **Also, for people who love makeup hacks: I take off the lid and use it to pour my foundation on so that I don't have to use the back of my hand. Then when I'm done I wipe off the excess with a makeup remover wipe or paper towel.

on 5/22/2013 10:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite color in the Studio creme blushes. It's a perfect peachy pink. I apply it with a regular blush brush and buff it in. I can wear it on it's own but I also love to layer another peachy pink powder blush over the top. It makes the colors pop so much more and it lasts all day. For the price, I feel like this was a real steal. Only thing I don't like is the packaging. It's really bulky and hard to travel with.

Love it! I would definitely buy this again.

'Heartbreaker' is a rosy pink matte shade, which really complements my fair, cool toned skin and gives me that 'just stepped out from the cold' natural-looking flush!

The product is a lot firmer in texture than other cream blushes I've tried, so it does require a bit more effort to apply, which I do using my fingers. The blush creates a powder finish once on the skin which is beautifully silky-looking. I found the staying-power excellent.

The only thing I am not keen on is the excessively bulky pot!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like the previous reviewer has mentioned, this cream blush has an usual texture. It feels like foam/mousse and doesn't have the typical "slippery" texture a cream blush has. The texture is a little hard so it takes some effort to blend out evenly. However, with that said, I found it blended to a powdery finish and didn't require setting with a powdered blush over it. My cheeks are drier than the other areas of my face and I didn't have a problem with this becoming oily throughout the course of the day. The shade 'Heartbreaker' is a medium rose pink with no shimmer and the packaging is quite bulky for the amount of product you get.

Popular Blush Products