63%
package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

This is such a great pink color! I've been having trouble finding pinks that would be wearable for every day on tan, olive skin. Most pinks are too obnoxious or look neon on me. This is bright, but it's also subtle at the same time? I'm not sure how to describe it, but you can definitely wear it casually, and it doesn't take a lot of effort or precision to apply. It doesn't dry out my lips at all, so I can skip the lip balm when I wear this. I would describe it as a fun, "sweet," slightly cool pink color that would be flattering on most skin types.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

THIS IS MY JAM!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

5 years ago

I don't usually wear bright pinks, but this color is absolutely amazing. It's very flattering and smooth on the lips. Love it!!

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

This product is completely bombass! Such a cool color, it's the only lipstick I wear that I get so many compliments on. It's cool, but not too blue on me. It spread and wears really well, I don't need to use a lot and it's not smudgy like a lot of other revlon colorburst butters. This is my party lipstick, my friday night scene color. I will totally be repurchasing.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

I would probably give this lip butter a 4.5. The color is a pretty fushia that I think is wearable in the daytime, especially in the fall/winter. The formula of this shade is smoother than some of the other lip butters, and it is more opaque than most of them. It fades away slowly and leaves a nice muted stain on the lips. It wears comfortably like a balm and I would highly recommend this color.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

6 years ago

Saw this shade on a blog of a lady with my same coloring (hair, skin, freckles, etc) , she loved it so I thought I'd give it a try. I really do like this, it's a shade I would have never got if it weren't for that blog.

About reviewer (735 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

I love these Colorburst lip butters! Such beautiful colors and so moisturizing! This is very pretty. A bright pink with a light purple tint. You have to re-apply it, why it lost a lippy. I usually won't care, but I have one of these lip butters in red and it seems to stick to my lips. Either way I recommend it because it's such a pretty color and isn't drying.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

7 years ago

Pros: Hydrating Cute packaging Lots of colors Cons: Quite opaque for a lip butter Smears VERY BRIGHT Has a weird scent

About reviewer (31 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

Beautiful color, texture, and staying power! Overall a very good quality product that feels comfortable and looks great on the lips.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

7 years ago

Lovely hot pink color that applies smoothly and lasts a good amount of time. Even when it wears off it leaves a slight stain so your lips aren't completely devoid of color. The texture is nice as it is light weight and not sticky or slippery. It doesn't feel like I have anything on my lips at all when I wear this. I don't notice a lot of moisturzing effect but it isn't drying either. This comes in the standard lipstick container and runs about $7.99. I would definitely repurchase this and will try some other colors as well.

About reviewer (817 reviews)

Age44-55