Uploaded by pjw1209

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/29/2015

This is such a great pink color! I've been having trouble finding pinks that would be wearable for every day on tan, olive skin. Most pinks are too obnoxious or look neon on me. This is bright, but it's also subtle at the same time? I'm not sure how to describe it, but you can definitely wear it casually, and it doesn't take a lot of effort or precision to apply. It …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

fromFETUS

Dec/20/2014

THIS IS MY JAM!

1 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Dec/15/2014

I don't usually wear bright pinks, but this color is absolutely amazing. It's very flattering and smooth on the lips. Love it!!

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Apr/28/2014

This product is completely bombass! Such a cool color, it's the only lipstick I wear that I get so many compliments on. It's cool, but not too blue on me. It spread and wears really well, I don't need to use a lot and it's not smudgy like a lot of other revlon colorburst butters. This is my party lipstick, my friday night scene color. I will totally be repurchasing.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

fromJen283

Nov/18/2013

I would probably give this lip butter a 4.5. The color is a pretty fushia that I think is wearable in the daytime, especially in the fall/winter. The formula of this shade is smoother than some of the other lip butters, and it is more opaque than most of them. It fades away slowly and leaves a nice muted stain on the lips. It wears comfortably like a balm and I would highly recommend this color.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Aug/27/2013

Saw this shade on a blog of a lady with my same coloring (hair, skin, freckles, etc) , she loved it so I thought I'd give it a try. I really do like this, it's a shade I would have never got if it weren't for that blog.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (734 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Aug/13/2013

I love these Colorburst lip butters! Such beautiful colors and so moisturizing! This is very pretty. A bright pink with a light purple tint. You have to re-apply it, why it lost a lippy. I usually won't care, but I have one of these lip butters in red and it seems to stick to my lips. Either way I recommend it because it's such a pretty color and isn't drying.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

Jul/25/2013

Pros:
Hydrating
Cute packaging
Lots of colors

Cons:
Quite opaque for a lip butter
Smears
VERY BRIGHT
Has a weird scent

About reviewer (31 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

May/27/2013

Beautiful color, texture, and staying power! Overall a very good quality product that feels comfortable and looks great on the lips.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

fromgnippy

May/04/2013

Lovely hot pink color that applies smoothly and lasts a good amount of time. Even when it wears off it leaves a slight stain so your lips aren't completely devoid of color. The texture is nice as it is light weight and not sticky or slippery. It doesn't feel like I have anything on my lips at all when I wear this. I don't notice a lot of moisturzing effect but it isn't …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (817 reviews)

Age44-55