Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is such a pretty colour! On my lips it looks halfway between a 'your lips but better' shade and a bubblegum pink.It can be super subtle or built up into a brighter shade.
I wouldn't say it's very hydrating for me, but it doesn't dry out my lips either (which is a miracle, my lips are so dry!).

These lip butters are my favourite lip product (I own them in 7 different colours)- you can see that I've got colour on my lips but they're not too bright and clownish looking. They are super easy to apply/reapply even if you have unsteady hands like me. In fact, I NEVER used to wear lip colour before.

The packaging is is also really cute and I like the fact they match it to the colour of the product, and that you can see the product through the clear top of the lid.

I managed to find it in a discount shop for £2. The full RRP of £7.99 seems a bit pricey but they do look amazing on- so I always try to find them when they are on an offer or discounted.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of the lipsticks I wear the most, probably HG! I own Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in this and Berry Smoothie. In comparison, this one is less buttery and hydrating than Berry Smoothie, but I'm in love with this shade!

Pros:
1. awesome shade, a pink that is not too bright or conspicuous, yet is so cute, stylish and fun
2. smooth and hydrating
3. no glitter

Cons:
1. not as smooth or hydrating as Berry Smoothie

Love love love.

To Read all 113 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this product, but to be honest, I really don't think it looks that much different on my lips than the maybelline baby lips in pink shock, and the baby lips is cheaper and more moisturising than this. I like it but I don't love it :)

Feels just like butter on your lips! It's sheer, but build able. Makes my lips feel so soft and beautiful!

prettiest pink! (and not too bright) color lasts for a long time and is moisturizing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Close dupe for CHANEL's Rouge Coco Shine #55 "Romance". RLB Sweet Tart has a more opaque colour and swatches as a deeper pink, but both belong to the same colour family - neutral pink with very slight blue undertones. A flattering pink for everyday. Sweet Tart is a wearable bright lip colour. As with other RLBs, it has a slight sheen. It is also moisturising and does not leave my lips feeling dry.

A drugstore gem. I will definitely repurchase and also highly recommend to anyone who does not want to spend too much on a quality point makeup buy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The thing I love most about Revlon lip butters is that because they are sheer, they sort of just "tint" your natural lip color. Therefore, the same shade looks different on different lips. On my lips, Sweet Tart looks like a coral-y hot pink. Perfect for summer. Not too bright or saturated. It's perfect for daytime or night, and it's my go-to lip color for summer!

So I am partial to all the lip butters and recently picked up this color. I tend to use more "naturally" colors (berries and peaches etc) so I was hesitant to pick up sweet tart thinking maybe I wouldn't use it that much. Wow was I wrong. Yes this is not as natural. You apply this and people know you are wearing a pink lippie but I love the shade of pink and how you can layer depending on the intensity you desire but this will never be too bright or too fuchsia . What I like with this particular color is that although its not as shiny as other lip butters but it lasts a bit longer and has more of a stain effect. Love!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Now this is my first Revlon lip product and I have to say, I like it a lot. Especially the shade Sweet Tart. In the tube, it looks like a barbie pink but on the lips it isn't as bright. I can see this being a good everyday shade or MLBB also. I have kind of fair skin and this shade looks really gorgeous on my lips.
I prefer to blot this a bit after I apply it to tone down the color and get more of a MLBB shade but I don't mind because of how amazing it is! This product practically glides onto my lips and lasts a while. I actually wore it to work and got complimented! While working, I smiled, talked, ate, drank water and occasionally bit my lip and when I got home it still looked the same as when I left my house. I was so happy with the turn out of this!
My lips also felt very soft while I had this on and sometimes when I wear a lip product, my lips feel tight and a bit dry but I didn't get that while wearing this lip butter!
I definitely recommend this to people who work and want to look nice without going crazy, girls in high school or college and want a simple everyday lippie that doesn't require a bunch of work or tons of touch ups. It is also a great started lippie for everyone who doesn't know to much about makeup and want to try something new.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hands down the BEST Lip Butter I've purchased...I love it! It is such a pretty pink color that I've not been able to find in a lipstick really...Anyhow it's better then one! It is so smooth, hydrating & just the right amount of color yet lovely high shine. I also love it b/c, unlike Juicy Papaya, it covers the imperfections in my lips. I hardly ever re-purchase the same cosmetic twice b/c half the fun is the un-known but this is def a case of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" lol. It is the perfect mid pink w/ slightly yellow rather then blue tones. I'm light to med brown in complexion, however, I think this would be flattering to ALL complexions. Only thing I do not like is that the silver canister should be wider, as the product spreads out & remains at the top or too wide for it...But NO biggie for the lovely effect. I will even q-tip it when it runs down I want every drop of it. Revlon may not be the best at mascaras (my fav product), but they're just excellent at my 2nd fav cosmetic (anything lip). I would recommend & have to my friends of all complexions.