3.4

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 years ago

It has taken me so long to finish this product, but I am happy that the bottle is almost empty! You can purchase this on Amazon.com for $17.20 which gives you 500 ml or 16.90 fluid ounces of product. The bottle dispenses product when you press down. I actually like the way they made the packaging since it seems sanitary this way. As for the actual product, it is basic. It claims to do many things. It definitely cleans pores, minimizes the appearance of them, and controls sebum. I feel as though there are so many other toners that do the exact same thing, but have better ingredients. This product will only be useful to oily skin with occasional acne or some acne. I actually do not mind a bit of alcohol, but this product smells very strongly of it, and it reminds me of when I used to use astringent on my face. I think it is far too harsh on my entire face, so I only use this on certain parts of it that need sebum control. It is kind of drying for me to use during the winter months, and I pair it with a hyaluronic acid toner. Together, these two toners work well. One for the parts of my face that produce too much sebum, and the moisturizing toner for the parts of my face that need to lock in goodness. I do not think I will be purchasing this again because I am looking for a toner that despite being good for my oily skin is also gentle enough to use on the whole face without slightly drying it out. It just isn't special.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2.0

2 years ago

7 in 1! This product definitely promises a lot but I don't think it delivers. I haven't seen any improvement on my pores or my skin. I put a few drops on a cotton ball and wipe my t-zone down and it becomes oily again after a couple of hours. I guess I'll just be using it as a makeup remover.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

The sales girl recommended this to me stating that men were buying this product for large pores. However it does nothing for my pores or skin but at least this hardly irritated my sensitive skin or dried it out . It just did nothing. Edit (2 years later ): I received a sample and tried it. It still does nothing for pores but I am keen to purchase it as it is a very mild basic toner that keeps the skin clean. No residue and no irritation.

About reviewer (536 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

3.0

2 years ago

Dont like that theres alcohol in this. Seems to smell like very high content of alcohol but it does clean the pores very well together with the facial cleanser. Not sure if i will repurchase.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

3 years ago

Ive been using a lot of toners and most of them broke out my face and then one of my friends recommended this. This is my holy grail for now, it feels so refreshing and does not make my face feel tight at all. I use this by dabbing with my palms instead of using cotton pads. Will definitely repurchase this.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3 years ago

One of my favourite toners! I have repurchased a few times. I feel like the claims made are accurate, though I generally only use this once a day. I love that it's not drying at all and it's very refreshing. I will say that this was not enough to control my crazy sebaceous filaments. The packaging is fantastic. I have kept old bottles and the labels are pretty easy to remove.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

3 years ago

The updated version, the 10 in 1 Pore Solution is waaaaayy better than the 7 in 1. It is moisturizing and my pores, they're now invisible. I used to have obvious pores on my cheeks and nose but now, can anyone tell that I have oily skin when my pores are super tiny?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

3 years ago

I would buy this again, because of the container. Haha! I think it pretty much cleanses my face. And it's more gentle than my Dickinson's toner which feels like pure alcohol. Anyway... I think this did help balance out my skin probs this summer 2017. I was having the worst skin moment, everything oxidizes on me times three, and this really helped me on that, plus helped control my oil in some way. I think this kinda helped my combi skin as well.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

In the past, I have had to use a nose pore strip every week to remove blackheads and a clay mask to unclog those pesky pores. Since using the Etude House wonder pore toner, I have noticed a drastic reduction in my blackheads and no bumps on my chin from clogged pores.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3 years ago

The packaging is a bit odd but I guess it helps deliver you the most economical size of product in your cotton pad. It's very refreshing and doesn't sting as much as I thought it would because of the alcohol, the smell is nice and not off-putting though I didn't really see an improvement in the condition of my skin or the size of my pores. For me, this is a decent toner but I will try something else, I might go back to this in the future.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm