Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
Wonder Pore FreshnerWonder Pore Freshner

3.4

Water, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26 Betaine, Sea WAter, PEG-60 Hydrogenated CAstor Oil, Dosium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Cycmbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Water, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Nelumba Nucifera Flower Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Chamaecyparais Obtusa Water, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Dissodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol.

on 11/29/2017 12:07:00 PM

7 in 1! This product definitely promises a lot but I don't think it delivers. I haven't seen any improvement on my pores or my skin. I put a few drops on a cotton ball and wipe my t-zone down and it becomes oily again after a couple of hours. I guess I'll just be using it as a makeup remover.

on 10/1/2017 7:41:00 AM

Did nothing for my pores or skin but at least this hardly irritated my sensitive skin or dried it out . It just did nothing

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Dont like that theres alcohol in this. Seems to smell like very high content of alcohol but it does clean the pores very well together with the facial cleanser. Not sure if i will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ive been using a lot of toners and most of them broke out my face and then one of my friends recommended this. This is my holy grail for now, it feels so refreshing and does not make my face feel tight at all. I use this by dabbing with my palms instead of using cotton pads. Will definitely repurchase this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

One of my favourite toners! I have repurchased a few times.

I feel like the claims made are accurate, though I generally only use this once a day.

I love that it's not drying at all and it's very refreshing. I will say that this was not enough to control my crazy sebaceous filaments.

The packaging is fantastic. I have kept old bottles and the labels are pretty easy to remove.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The updated version, the 10 in 1 Pore Solution is waaaaayy better than the 7 in 1. It is moisturizing and my pores, they're now invisible. I used to have obvious pores on my cheeks and nose but now, can anyone tell that I have oily skin when my pores are super tiny?

I would buy this again, because of the container. Haha! I think it pretty much cleanses my face. And it's more gentle than my Dickinson's toner which feels like pure alcohol. Anyway... I think this did help balance out my skin probs this summer 2017. I was having the worst skin moment, everything oxidizes on me times three, and this really helped me on that, plus helped control my oil in some way. I think this kinda helped my combi skin as well.

In the past, I have had to use a nose pore strip every week to remove blackheads and a clay mask to unclog those pesky pores. Since using the Etude House wonder pore toner, I have noticed a drastic reduction in my blackheads and no bumps on my chin from clogged pores.

on 10/14/2016 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The packaging is a bit odd but I guess it helps deliver you the most economical size of product in your cotton pad.

It's very refreshing and doesn't sting as much as I thought it would because of the alcohol, the smell is nice and not off-putting though I didn't really see an improvement in the condition of my skin or the size of my pores.

For me, this is a decent toner but I will try something else, I might go back to this in the future.

on 8/18/2016 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The price and packaging might be good but the product itself isn't.
It claimed to be '7 in 1' before but now after 2015's new marketing scheme, it's '10 in1'.

Whatever the numbers, I was hoping for it to shrink my overly sized pores in summer but it didn't. I thought maybe if i use it till it's finished it would shrink my pores. It did not.

I personally think it's not a product but just really good marketing.