Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner

3.3

Water, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26 Betaine, Sea WAter, PEG-60 Hydrogenated CAstor Oil, Dosium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Cycmbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Water, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Nelumba Nucifera Flower Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Chamaecyparais Obtusa Water, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Dissodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol.

on 8/18/2016 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The price and packaging might be good but the product itself isn't.
It claimed to be '7 in 1' before but now after 2015's new marketing scheme, it's '10 in1'.

Whatever the numbers, I was hoping for it to shrink my overly sized pores in summer but it didn't. I thought maybe if i use it till it's finished it would shrink my pores. It did not.

I personally think it's not a product but just really good marketing.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just finished my first bottle after more than 6 months. My face is noticeably softer/clearer. Great to use after washing my face, and follow up with serum(?)/essence under the wonder pore line. I used it every other day and now onto my second bottle!

To Read all 45 Reviews, Login or Join

Pros:
-Acceptable price range for a huge bottle
-Mild
-Cooling sensation
-Remove black heads to certain extent

Cons:
-Not very hydrating
-No effect on acne?

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Made my face itch terribly. So disappointed because I really wanted this to work. I know this product doesn't have silicone in it but my face reacted as if it did. I have extremely oily/acneic/hormonal sensitive skin. Thayers has worked much better.

on 11/21/2015 7:48:00 PM

I bought the new formulation Etude House Wonder Pore 10 in 1. I really LOVEEE this toner , at first (few months since I try it for the first time ) I thought this thing did nothing to my whiteheads and blackheads but a few months later I saw dramatically changed on my Whiteheads and my blackheads ( thanks to SK II for making my face very rooughh ) , My Blackheads and Whiteheads is dissapearr!! What a magic ! Right now my face feel very damn soft, I really love this toner . I have sensitive face , but I ain't got irritation from this toner. So, I suppose this would be good for sensitive skin too. But don't expect for fast result. Because thi toner is rather slow but in long run it will work as a magic .
Note : This thing has pH 5.5 , which is very good pH for skin because bacteria cannot grow in acidic environment ( thats why Acne , Whitebumps , Blackheads cannot grow , and dissapear little by little ) , so I suggest If you want to have good skin , choose a cleanser and toner with pH around 5.5 ( acidic )

Bought this mostly because I was attracted to the packaging and was in need of some type of toner.
Has a lot of claims like: shrinking pores, getting rid of blackheads, etc.
However I haven't noticed any difference in pore size after 6-ish months of using it.
It does clean the skin well and after washing my face I use this to wipe my face with a cotton pad and you can see some dirt/makeup/ickiness that was leftover.
Has not had any significant impact on reducing acne on my face, BUT I noticed that after using it on my chest, all of my chest acne disappeared. However there was barely an acne there in the first place.
I bought the 500 ml bottle since it was a better deal and regret not getting a smaller bottle, but I will use it until it is finished. Will be in search for a better toner after.

Pro: affordable price, and really nice packaging; the pump is so great for not using too much at one time

on 10/22/2015 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This for me was just a toner that cleansed my face, nothing else.
Didn't notice anything happening to my pores or blackheads, which aren't big but still they are there.
The thing I didn't like about it was it has alcohol in it.
Comes in a cute bottle, as you would expect, since it is an Etude House product.

I found the product to be mediocre, I didn't experience any radical improvements or any improvements of any kind. I love the bottle, I will definitely keep it once I finish the product. I don't dislike it or love it. If you want an economical toner then this would be one. You do get a lot for what you pay for, I do use two pumps as one isn't enough so I am using it quite quickly. There is a slight antiseptic kind of smell, it didn't irritate my skin even round the eyes. Overall, its a nice product but I wouldn't want to buy it again.

on 10/11/2015 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

At first I thought it helped to reduce my acne but then I don't know anymore. I've been using this for quite a few months and there is no noticeable change in the size of my pores (which are huge). The product sounds amazing but it doesn't really do much for my acne-prone skin.

on 9/23/2015 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's definitely not anything to write home about. It makes my face feel refreshed but that's about it. my pores don't shrink like it claims and it doesn't remove excess dirt and makeup. I'm going to finish the bottle but not repurchase it.