Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

4.2

100 Organic Rose Hip Oil

on 7/25/2016 6:37:00 PM

BE CAREFUL!!!! After using this for over 2 months my skin is covered in tiny lumps and bumps!!! If you had asked me to review this after the 1st few weeks I would have given it 5 stars my skin seemed to drink this up everything felt smooth and looked fresh in the morning sadly my skin turned for the worst!!! After my husband pointed out my skin looked lumpy on my cheek area and jawline I couldn't feel them but he could see them!!!! (Cringe) I have not stopped using this on my face and just tap a tiny amount around my eye area after a week of not using it on my face the bumps are fading thankfully I'm really disappointment as this was working so well for me and the other reviews were fab!!! Sadly this is a defo no no for my oily open pore acne skin

on 7/22/2016 6:24:00 AM

I recently read rosehip oil is great for pigmentation of the skin. As this was on sale in Australia's Priceline so I decided to give it a go. The instructions say to use 2-3 drops on moist skin. I cannot stress the moist skin part because it helps the oil spread and absorb into the skin more quickly. It's imperative to note that I have combination skin which is leaning on the dry side due to the Australian winter and this has not caused excess oil on my skin nor has it caused me to breakout. I have noticed a few of my acne scars have faded with nightly use, which is quite impressive. I have one issue with this product and that is the smell. It reminds me of fish oil or something like that but it quickly disappears. For such an inexpensive, low maintenance product, I can look pass the smell and whole-heartedly recommend this!

To Read all 34 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This has become one of my daily night-time essentials! Like all other facial oils, this Sukin rosehip oil needs to be applied on damp skin for it to be fully absorbed. I find Avene's thermal water spray to work well with this oil.

I have occasional acne (especially before my menses) and also have some marks left behind from previous outbreaks. Sukin rosehip oil has since helped my skin alot in terms of getting rid of the scars and preventing any outbreaks. Super love this!

on 12/15/2015 3:06:00 AM

I really like this! It is best to put a few drops on damp skin after cleansing, so it spreads nice and easily. It has helped fade red marks and hasn't broken me out!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was so worried this would break me out considering I have sensitive, acne prone skin. I have been using it for about a month now and all I can say is that this is better than a serum. On top of having hormonal acne prone skin, I have acne scars PIH and the beginnings of fine lines, and I'm not even 30 yet. I use about 2-3 drops on a clean face every night and rub in small circles all over my face including under my eyes. This product does not irritate my eyes but everyone is different so always test first. I let it soak in for a few minutes then put my moisturiser on top. When I wake up my face is soft, supple and my angry red pimples and PIH are not as noticeable. I have noticed this has helped decrease the appearance of some of my fine lines, but they could have been there from dry skin so I don't know. It is pretty pricey but a little goes an extremely long way and you can refrigerate it to extend the shelf life. Some people complain about the smell but I like it. It smells just like Orange Pekoe tea and that is my favourite tea to drink! I highly recommend this oil and I love that it is natural too!

Any of you with simultaneously dry and acne prone skin will understand the struggles of finding something to moisturise your skin that doesn't case break outs, especially when winter rolls around. I tried coconut oil, evening primrose oil, avocado oil, even the highly regarded jojoba oil, all of which eventually broke me out, and some of which didn't even do that great a job at moisturising anyway.

And then along came my saviour. I started using it a few weeks ago as an overnight moisturiser, and saw results the first morning after I used it. The next morning my skin was so soft and smooth without that manky oily residue and GET THIS, the breakouts I had on my face had completely dried out and were way less red! It actually improves my breakouts which is a huge first for an oil.

Before I use it I wipe any makeup on my face off with (Braggs) apple cider vinegar on a cotton bud. I think rosehip oil and ACV work super duper well in conjunction. I then use the dropper to dot a couple of drops of rosehip oil on my forehead, cheeks and nose and then slather it all over my face, and then I hit the hay.

It's seriously the bomb. Not only does it prevent that lifeless, flaky, thirsty look in winter, it improves skin texture, and (for me anyway) breakouts, evens out colour, and also has great anti-ageing properties owing to the rich fatty acids it contains.

I'm 20 but am a fair skinned smoker who get's more sun than they should, so I'm already showing premature signs of ageing. And before you jump on me yes I'm on route to quitting!!

Anyway. Buy it. It's a bit pricey but worth it, it's looking like this vial's going to last me forever anyway :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Yes, you can use oil on extremely oily skin, as I have learned from using this product at night under moisturizer. This is an extremely fairly priced product housed in a dark bottle, which is ideal packaging to protect the active ingredients. I put the oil on over my serum, just a few drops which I love to massage into my face, and then I finish with moisturizer. I love the feel of this product, and that it comes from a highly respected line of products that are not tested on animals. Will I buy again? Hell yeah.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

As old timer in oils and growing up with grandma with gorgeous skincare routine, she thought me at young age care for my skin and how simple steps oracle to better results as you get older . I been using this line of oils since in my early teens and been faithful to this product since my grandma used it to before she passed . I use it at night 2 drops after it dries , add 2 drops of frankincense organic oil. I have clearer skin than normally due to this and use coconut oil under eyes before it became big thing . I buy mines at T.J MAXX when is in stock and if is not I order directly on there site . This bottle can last one year if you use less than 3 drops and rotation of other oils. I am obsessed with Essentials oils that I have book just dedicated to products for natural help. I have dry , dry skin and the oils bring life to my face and body . I diff recommend this line . If you want save money visit local TJ max store.

on 9/20/2014 5:57:00 AM

Rosehip oil is rosehip oil. The price of this makes it better than other competitors. Rosehip oil seems to intensely hydrate my skin and somehow smooth the colour, I wouldn't use it during the day but works wonders at night.

Love this! My skin drinks this up. I use a few nights a week and after my home facial I give myself. Only a tiny amount is needed to moisturise skin. I use Sukin's sensitive moisturiser after. My bottle has lasted about six months so it's great value. Leaves my skin soft and hydrated, but not oily. I've recently began applying this to the ends of my hair at night time too, as it's damaged.