Cover Girl Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless 3 in 1 Liquid Foundation

Cover Girl Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless 3 in 1 Liquid Foundation
Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless 3 in 1 Liquid Foundation

3.7

Ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Acetyl Glucosamine, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Talc, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Methicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG 10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, PEG 100 Stearate, May Contain:, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 7/18/2017 10:33:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Now that I've nearly finished this bottle and have repurchased, I feel I can give my review of this.

My skin is oily, but aging. I expected this to slide right off my face. It doesn't. It does get oily ( everything does), I just blot it and it looks great! Doesn't break up, even after long wear. It does oxidize a bit, but I'm not an Oompah Loompah.

I apply this to lightly powdered skin(no primer) with a Real Techniques sponge. Coverage is medium and no cake face. I like the pump and the white swirl look of it.

I don't know what the 3 in 1 is. Do you?

on 5/9/2017 9:48:00 PM

Went on very smoothly, but a little too orangey-pink and did not cover well.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love Olay products, so had to give this a try. It is now my favorite foundation and I've tried them all, including the expensive brands. Good, even coverage, no flakiness. It has a very creamy consistency and I do feel like my face is getting moisturized while wearing it. I've never been a huge Cover Girl fan but this is now my go-to foundation for daily wear. I also like the dispenser -- you get every single drop out of the bottle and you don't have to wrestle the top off to get the last few applications out of the bottle.

I first tried this foundation in a sample pack from Covergirl and Olay :) If anyone's interested you can still get these samples to try it out first! http://www.freebiehunter.org/covergirl-olay-liquid-foundation-sample

on 10/5/2016 10:32:00 AM

I really like that this is a dual purpose foundation that tones my face while also providing coverage of it at the same time.

on 6/5/2016 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Because I'm Black, I have a limited supply of makeup I can try. I can either look Golden (which is perfect for winter) or very red. I found this by chance at a Pick N'save after they put it as discontinued. I took a chance because it was half off and if Twany 165 didn't work for me, it was only $3.50.
I put it on my skin and WOW! For me, it oxidizes to the point it looks like my actual skin color. I don't look dead in the face and I could wear it almost everyday. I like the pump idea as I'm able to get almost all of the product out. I've had a lot of foundations in the past that doesn't come to a pump so I've had to containment the entire body by sticking a q-tip or whatever I could to get the remainder out.
I will tell you that when you're applying it, a little does go a long way. It did smell like sunscreen to me when I first applied it. Other than that, I like this a lot and it's one of my favorite foundations next to Kat Von D's Lock it Tattoo Foundation.

on 6/4/2016 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I brought this when it was OK! To hve a slight shine to your makeup, I still use it and seal it with sheer cover loose powder.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love that this is in a pump but the products itself.....for one you dont need a lot of product, only a small amount, otherwise you will be rubbing it in for 20 minutes. its very thick, almost the consistency of moisturizer. i dont find it actually ever sets, it sort of just sits on the face, which i hate. i think very dry skin would really like this product.

on 4/10/2016 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this for over a year now and like it a lot!! I use #157 golden tan. This is pretty lightweight on me,goes on smooth and evens out my skin tone. This on me gives medium coverage and I have no complaints about it. this will always be a repeat buy for me.

I found this to be very rich (too rich for my combo skin) and it oxidizes pretty badly. Also, the lightest shade is too dark for me. I don't feel the quality is good, for the price.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I don't know what the problem is, but this foundation oxidizes on my skin and makes me look like a cheeseball. Really, who wants to look orange like an oompa loompa? Certainly not me.

I have tried so many different shades of this foundation in the hopes that I could find one, just one, semi-decent match that was yellow toned (NC35 here) enough for me to work with. But alas, it is not meant to be.

I am giving it 2 stars because the texture is wonderful. If you have dry skin and are a cool toned person, then you might fall in love with this product.

I'm still searching for that perfect foundation for dry skin, so if anyone has any good suggestions, let me know.