Cover Girl Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless 3 in 1 Liquid Foundation

Cover Girl Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless 3 in 1 Liquid Foundation
Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless 3 in 1 Liquid Foundation

3.7

Ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Acetyl Glucosamine, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Talc, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Methicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG 10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, PEG 100 Stearate, May Contain:, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 10/5/2016 10:32:00 AM

I really like that this is a dual purpose foundation that tones my face while also providing coverage of it at the same time.

on 6/5/2016 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Because I'm Black, I have a limited supply of makeup I can try. I can either look Golden (which is perfect for winter) or very red. I found this by chance at a Pick N'save after they put it as discontinued. I took a chance because it was half off and if Twany 165 didn't work for me, it was only $3.50.
I put it on my skin and WOW! For me, it oxidizes to the point it looks like my actual skin color. I don't look dead in the face and I could wear it almost everyday. I like the pump idea as I'm able to get almost all of the product out. I've had a lot of foundations in the past that doesn't come to a pump so I've had to containment the entire body by sticking a q-tip or whatever I could to get the remainder out.
I will tell you that when you're applying it, a little does go a long way. It did smell like sunscreen to me when I first applied it. Other than that, I like this a lot and it's one of my favorite foundations next to Kat Von D's Lock it Tattoo Foundation.

on 6/4/2016 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I brought this when it was OK! To hve a slight shine to your makeup, I still use it and seal it with sheer cover loose powder.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love that this is in a pump but the products itself.....for one you dont need a lot of product, only a small amount, otherwise you will be rubbing it in for 20 minutes. its very thick, almost the consistency of moisturizer. i dont find it actually ever sets, it sort of just sits on the face, which i hate. i think very dry skin would really like this product.

on 4/10/2016 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this for over a year now and like it a lot!! I use #157 golden tan. This is pretty lightweight on me,goes on smooth and evens out my skin tone. This on me gives medium coverage and I have no complaints about it. this will always be a repeat buy for me.

I found this to be very rich (too rich for my combo skin) and it oxidizes pretty badly. Also, the lightest shade is too dark for me. I don't feel the quality is good, for the price.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I don't know what the problem is, but this foundation oxidizes on my skin and makes me look like a cheeseball. Really, who wants to look orange like an oompa loompa? Certainly not me.

I have tried so many different shades of this foundation in the hopes that I could find one, just one, semi-decent match that was yellow toned (NC35 here) enough for me to work with. But alas, it is not meant to be.

I am giving it 2 stars because the texture is wonderful. If you have dry skin and are a cool toned person, then you might fall in love with this product.

I'm still searching for that perfect foundation for dry skin, so if anyone has any good suggestions, let me know.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have very dry skin, so anything moisturizing is immediately an attractive option for me. I bought this awhile ago, and every now and again I'll wear it and remember how good it looks. Then the breakouts start and I put it back into the bin for a later day. I don't know if I hope that one day my skin will tolerate it, but in all fairness it does moisturize my skin. It just ends up being a choice being dry skin and breakouts.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Covergirl recently revamped this product. I remember trying Covergirl + Olay's first Age Rewind formulation. It was disgusting. This foundation on the other hand, is a different breed. Covergirl seems to have stepped up their game a bit. I used to hate this brand with a passion.

Is this product "holy grail" status? No. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse has my heart forever. However if I wasn't so damn oily, I'd definitely reach for this product daily. It lasted about 5 hours on my face with setting powder. Normal - dry skin ladies who want a matte finish should give Covergirl Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 foundation a try.

What amazed me the most was the fact this doesn't highlight every imperfection. I actually used a tester in Walgreens before purchasing. It blended INTO the wrinkles on my wrist (applied on my hands). Most foundations just crack and emphasize texture issues. This smoothed my skin out.

Another big pro is this foundation is very long-wearing. I damped a washcloth and tried to remove it (without setting powder on top). The foundation did not budge. You will likely need an oil cleanser to get this off. That's a big pro in my book.

The lightest shade is not a dead on match for my NC10 (very pale/neutral leaning yellow) skin. But..................that's just a reoccurring fact of life for me. I'll make it work.

on 12/30/2015 5:44:00 AM

Best foundation of you have red skin and freckles or spots! It lasts all day and covers up my red skin! I don't like wearing foundation but this is the only one I really LOVE!!!! it is my everyday go to. EVERYTIME I would wear other foundations I would either rub it off during the day or have really dry patches around my nose... This foundation is light weight but covers all redness, even huge red pimples! lasts all day even though I touch my face a lot &I honestly it feels like you aren't wearing any makeup. It also keeps your skin hydrated... No more dryness!!! I love it.