Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo

No Image

3.0

on 10/7/2015 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The only pro for this shampoo is a its smell. It is full of sulfates and my hair are completely dry after one week of using it, despite I'm using conditioner from same range. On top of that I have now dandruff which normally I never have. I'm not even sure yet if I will finish the bottle, but definitely will not repurchase. The quality is worse than much cheaper drugstore shampoo in my opinion.

on 5/10/2013 6:56:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

My hair was bleached several times in 5 month period and was really like straw. It is very hard to dye such hair and prevent rapid colour fading with the overprocessed hair. Color mate shampoo of Aussie together with the 3 minute deep conditioner (color mate) helps me repairing my overprocessed hair and protect my hair color vivid and shiny for a longer period pf time. I used so many products for my hair and think that Aussie is one of the best brands. Overprocessed hair needs silicons etc. to hide the overdamaged condition and appearance of the hair and organic products are not good enough to provide a quick and good solution to this kind of hair.

on 2/15/2013 8:25:00 AM

Creamy shampoo with a delicious, summery scent. Leaves hair squeaky clean. I really liked this shampoo the first time I tried it but as I used it some more times I realized it is a bit too harsh. It leaves my hair dry and tangly even close to the roots. This is too bad because I really love how this shampoo smells! I will finish up my 400 ml bottle but will not repurchase. Vitamino Colour from L'Oreal Professional works better for my dry hair.

EDIT: This stuff is so harsh that I have started using it as a clarifying shampoo every two weeks or so. Seems to get the job done, plus it's for color treated hair so hopefully it will not strip my hair color as much as a normal clarifying shampoo.

on 12/22/2011 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this shampoo after getting lowlights in my blonde hair to protect them from fading to fast, my lowlights are still visable but faded a little as they always do. I don't love this shampoo but I don't hate it either, it's a creamy shampoo with a peachy bubblegum scent that makes my hair squeaky clean, you can hear it squeak as you rinse it out. But it also leaves my hair bit dry so a conditioner afterwards is a must! Not a bad shampoo but not great either so the hunt for my HG continues.