Lancome Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital moisturizer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Lancome Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital moisturizer

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have always suffered from cystic acne caused by hormones. I have hyper pigmentation and all that wonderful stuff that goes along with it (oiliness). I bought this bc I had been using there visionairre serum and loved how it literally erased the pitted scarring I had. This is an oil free formula that is like a gel/cream texture. I've been using this for about a month now, no breakouts and my skin appears smoother and definitely hydrated. Doesn't make me greasy. Using this in combo with the visionairre serum I feel like the oiliness stays at bay as well! It does have fragrance and plenty of alcohol , but those don't seem to irritate my otherwise acne prone skin. Since using these with a BP cream as a spot treatment, I don't have any "active" pimples or cysts on my face which is a first in months! Now I'm just searching for a great cleanser! By the way I ditched my "Simple" oil free lotion for this, that moisturizee that is supposed to be non comedogenic is what appears to be what caused my more frequent flare ups in the first place 😑

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I heard such amazing reviews for this product but it did not work for my skin. It made me break out and become oily during the day. I would not buy this again.

This is the best high-end moisturizer for my skin. My HG moisturizer is the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing+ at the moment. My only beef about this product it that it too much on my wallet for the amount it actually gives. Lately I've been noticing that my skin needs are changing, I was an oily-combination girl but now that I am a bit older I'm more in the dry-combination scene. I've also been noticing that "natural" or plant based moisturizer tend to irritate my skin than non plan tor natural products. Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital keeps my skin well hydrated and moisturized without any irritation. I love it! I usually prefer scented free skincare products but I absolutely adore the smell of this moisturizer and a bunch of guy friends love the smell too. If it wasn't for the expensive price I would buy this again. Maybe once I'm done school and no longer a student. Haha!

More about my Skin Type and Other Concerns: Light, Neutral-Warm (yellow) undertone, tans easily (hardly burns), can be easily irritated,clear/no breakouts(only during menstrual cycle), dry-combination and very little to no wrinkles.

Other moisturizers tried or did not like: L'Oreal, Boscia(Worst high-end), Eucerin, Lancome(Best high-end), Clinique(My HG), Bioderma, Olay(Worst drugstore), Marcelle, Clean&Clear, The Body Shop, Sephora, Neutrogena, Avene, Aveeno, La-Roche-Posay, RoC

on 9/18/2012 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

great nighttime moisturizer (since it has no spf). feels cool on the skin, leaves it feeling and looking dewy fresh. only problem is I find it stings a little if i have any breakouts.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

pretty nice moisturizer. i use put this on before bed or going out at night because it doesnt have any SPF, and it just sinks right into my skin, leaving it fresh and moisturized. Its oil free. The product itself has a great fresh scent. in the jar, i seems to be thick and heavy, but when applied onto skin, it liquefies.. if that makes sense. Overall great product i just wish it had a lil SPF in it. Will be repurchasing

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have bought this 3 times now. 2 bottles of the lotion and 1 jar of the gel creme. They both work pretty much the same. Very light, non greasy, lightly fragranced and feels like water. The lotion is just obviously thinner. I use the jar one for when I dry the hell out of my face with BP and on my neck and for an eye cream. They both wear well under foundation and kind of acts as a primer but not silicone laden like an actual primer. I have found that yes, even though it's 45 bucks for 1.7 oz, it actually ends up cheaper in the long run because its saving me money on a seperate primer, moisturizer and treatment all in one...although this isnt a treatment, but I have found it plumps up my fine lines around my eyes and forehead, smooths out my skintone and mattifies like a primer and moisturizes like a moisturizer, so that is how I justify it. I have just recently started mixing SA gel or BP into it at night and that has helped ALOT in keeping breakouts down and not dried the crap outta my face.

on 12/21/2011 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This facial cream is 45 dollars, which is quite expensive for a moisturizer but regular for Lancome brand. It's oil free but it makes my face feel very comfy and moisturized. Can't say enough how much I love it. Smells good, high quality, works perfect. Except for the price, I am all happy. Will buy again!