Lancome Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Lancome Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital moisturizer

3.5

on 2/2/2012 5:32:00 PM

This an alright product. I bought the lightweight lotion for oily/combination skin. It's very lightweight and soaks in immediately. I am always severely dehydrated from topical acne medications, so I found I must use at least three pumps to get adequate hydration, but it does the job! Doesn't seem to break me out either. One thing I dislike is that it contains ALCOHOL DENAT, not a moisturizing type of alcohol, just straight up alcohol. Oh well, it's still a nice lotion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have bought this 3 times now. 2 bottles of the lotion and 1 jar of the gel creme. They both work pretty much the same. Very light, non greasy, lightly fragranced and feels like water. The lotion is just obviously thinner. I use the jar one for when I dry the hell out of my face with BP and on my neck and for an eye cream. They both wear well under foundation and kind of acts as a primer but not silicone laden like an actual primer. I have found that yes, even though it's 45 bucks for 1.7 oz, it actually ends up cheaper in the long run because its saving me money on a seperate primer, moisturizer and treatment all in one...although this isnt a treatment, but I have found it plumps up my fine lines around my eyes and forehead, smooths out my skintone and mattifies like a primer and moisturizes like a moisturizer, so that is how I justify it. I have just recently started mixing SA gel or BP into it at night and that has helped ALOT in keeping breakouts down and not dried the crap outta my face.