Lancome Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Lancome Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital moisturizer

3.0

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this aqua cream since 10 years ago and nothing on this planet seems to do the job it does for me. My skin feels so smooth, hydrated and fresh for hours after applying it and it always guarantees a fine smooth foundation application afterwards.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This burnt my face!! I don't typically complain about fragrance as they is usually a personal preference but I feel like the heavy fragrances used in Lancome products is one thing that makes me unable to use them. This turned most of my face bright red and it burns every time I put it on. It is not very moisturizing either. It might be okay for someone with oily skin as it is a very very light moisturizer. Actually I think it dried my skin out!! Do not go near this product if you are even remotely sensitive to skincare products. Now I have a breakout on my cheeks which I have never had in my life. I have actually thrown this expensive product away after giving it a chance for two weeks. Then I had to go to a dermatologist for medication.