Lancome Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital moisturizer

Filtered by age: 25-29
Lancome Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital moisturizer

3.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I heard such amazing reviews for this product but it did not work for my skin. It made me break out and become oily during the day. I would not buy this again.

This is the best high-end moisturizer for my skin. My HG moisturizer is the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing+ at the moment. My only beef about this product it that it too much on my wallet for the amount it actually gives. Lately I've been noticing that my skin needs are changing, I was an oily-combination girl but now that I am a bit older I'm more in the dry-combination scene. I've also been noticing that "natural" or plant based moisturizer tend to irritate my skin than non plan tor natural products. Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital keeps my skin well hydrated and moisturized without any irritation. I love it! I usually prefer scented free skincare products but I absolutely adore the smell of this moisturizer and a bunch of guy friends love the smell too. If it wasn't for the expensive price I would buy this again. Maybe once I'm done school and no longer a student. Haha!

More about my Skin Type and Other Concerns: Light, Neutral-Warm (yellow) undertone, tans easily (hardly burns), can be easily irritated,clear/no breakouts(only during menstrual cycle), dry-combination and very little to no wrinkles.

Other moisturizers tried or did not like: L'Oreal, Boscia(Worst high-end), Eucerin, Lancome(Best high-end), Clinique(My HG), Bioderma, Olay(Worst drugstore), Marcelle, Clean&Clear, The Body Shop, Sephora, Neutrogena, Avene, Aveeno, La-Roche-Posay, RoC

on 12/6/2012 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because it's oil free and after reading good comments about it. However, it doesn't keep my skin hydrated at all. I can still see flakes around my nose which is horrible, even worse than the Clinique moisturizer gel that I used before this moisturizer.
My skin is combination and quite sensitive.
The good thing is it does not give me break outs.

on 12/21/2011 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This facial cream is 45 dollars, which is quite expensive for a moisturizer but regular for Lancome brand. It's oil free but it makes my face feel very comfy and moisturized. Can't say enough how much I love it. Smells good, high quality, works perfect. Except for the price, I am all happy. Will buy again!