Clairol Nice 'n Easy Non Permanent Colour

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

on 5/10/2014 2:39:00 PM

First of all I have to say I was surprised of how non-damaging the die was. After applying it to my hair it feels soft and healthy with no visible damage, so in that regard I would give the die perfect rating. Other benefits of this hair die is that it does not contain amonia so the smell is not unpleasant at all.

The reason I bought this die is that a few months ago i decided to get some lighlights done in my hair and it looked lovely, however now you can see my roots coming out and i wanted to cover them up (or at least make them blend in with my natural hair colour a little more). I have light brown hair (almost dark blond int he summer). I picked the dark blonde (91) colour as i thought the picture ont he box looked very similar to my natural hair colour. Well the result looks nothing like the colour on the box!! My hair is darker than ever with a visible red undertone. I have to say that the colour is still very nice and even and the die did an excellent job covering my hihglights but be ware that the colour is a lot darker than the colour on the box! I left it for exactly 15 minutes as it says on the box too so it is not a matter of leaving the colour to long.

So to sum up this is a really good, hair frinedly hair die but make sure you go with a shade lighter than what you want your hair to look like! Other than that the results are nice and even colour and healthy undamaged hair.

on 4/10/2013 7:41:00 AM

I love this hair dye. I have been dying my hair for the last year to cover grey that is coming through. As I have to do so frequently (3 weeks before growth shows) I want a colour that is gentle. My biggest dilemma has been hunting for dark brown dye that is multi tonal natural looking and does not just end up looking black! It seems nearly all dark browns do with other brands. I have tried them all. always put off by the rather boring box clairol package their colours in i have learned a lesson don't judge a box by its cover. Well this is the one I was looking for. Perfect coverage beautiful natural shiny multi tonal colour and not black! The shade I chose was 78 medium golden brown. It took the stated time 15 mins to achieve perfect coverage and I'm so delighted with this colour. I will definitely be sticking to this brand.

on 2/3/2013 9:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Hi, THIS IS A REVIEW FOR THE TEMPORARY 8 WASHES (formally called 'Loving Care' by Clairol)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love nice n easy. In the past i have used the semi-permanent and the permanent by this brand. Nowadays i value my hair condition as top priority after the traumatic accident where i damaged my hair quite some time ago now and had to have what was left of it cut off. It left me devastated i wouldnt go out. It made me train to become a hairdresser and i am now almost fully qualified so something good came out of it.

Ok ..
I love the shine that this brand gives and product consistency and multi-tones more than ANY other brand. This i believe from memory is the first time that i have used the "8 washes" temporary colour but the colours are the same. Firstly -I have medium auburn brown hair from applying a very mild bleach for a few minutes on my naturally dark Chestnut brown hair that i was born with. This gives my hair that slightly sunkissed look. I brought the Clairol temporary colour in NATURAL MEDIUM BROWN -no:765. What i wanted to do was just simply give my hair a little colour gloss but not really change my color that much. Unfortunatly it went to almost black so i would recommend just like all the other types of Clairol hair colour permanent and non permenant - JUST GET A SHADE LIGHTER THAN WHAT YOU WANT AND LEAVE IT ON LONGER THAN IT STATES (an hour perhaps) AND THE RESULT WILL BE CORRECT AND RICH/LONGLASTING. I have a nice glossy shine to my hair after using this temporary colour but it is too dark for my present taste and that changes like the wind ..lol I am just glad that it is only for up to 8 washes :) Not too much of a disaster there so im happy, feels lovely and silky tho :) X much love & always be carefull with your hair go for temporary before taking the plunge to permanent and if still unsure GO TO A PRO better to be safe than sorry X