Clairol Nice 'n Easy Non Permanent Colour

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
No Image

3.0

on 11/30/2012 3:05:00 PM

I have used Nice 'n Easy Permanent coloring in light neutral brown with excellent results. I have an important function to attend tomorrow evening, and I was in between colorings. I wanted to just brighten up my hair, so I thought I'd try this NON-permanent version in light brown. OMG! Never again! I don't know what I'm going to do for tomorrow's function. My hair looks HORRIBLE! The regular permanent Nice 'n Easy comes out light brown, as it's supposed to. This awful stuff made my hair brassy light red. I thought without peroxide it couldn't lighten your hair, but this one did! It looks like the hair you used to see on dolls when you were a kid. Strawlike, very fake looking red. Since it's supposed to last through 28 shampoos, I'm tempted to wash my hair 28 times before tomorrow! How can one company's products be so different from each other? I have never used a worse hair coloring. I sure hope it doesn't last for 28 shampoos.

on 5/2/2012 11:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Excellent gray coverage. Left on for 15 minutes, and it developed into a rich golden brown shade. Exactly what I wanted. Grays-be-gone!