Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Physicians Formula Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

3.0

1 review

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

On my NC42 skin:
I don't find this as bad as some have reviewed. True it's not that pigmented and it's no way a dupe for any of the Naked palettes. Put on plain as it, it only shows as shimmer on me. I was able to improve it by mixing some cream highlighter with a primer and applying that to my lids before brushing on the shadows. I did have to do at least two layers but it works. I like the colors and they were easy to blend.

The packaging is cute but it seems to flimsy to carry around in your purse because the magnetic latch is so weak. The strips are tiny so you can,t use fluffy shadow brushes. I used smaller angles shadow brushes and it worked perfectly. I didn't smear the colors together.

I think this is a perfect palette for lighter girls. If you're darker like me, be prepared to use lightened primer and layer. I'm ok with it since I was able to buy it buy one get one free and it's perfect for that casual bronze shimmer look. Still, I won't be repurchasing.

Video Reviews & Tutorials