Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Physicians Formula Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

3.2

on 10/17/2014 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Cute packaging, but that's where it ends. Colour payoff is terrible; despite the nice selection of shades, they just do not show up enough on my lids although using primer before the shadows seems to help somewhat. I gave this palette away as I can't handle the frustration of dipping my brush again and again in the product, especially in the morning when I need to get ready quickly.

on 6/19/2014 8:47:00 PM

Bad pigmentation, not worth the money

on 9/10/2013 4:53:00 PM

I m chinese with single eyelid and i have no definition what so ever......Therefore, it's very difficult for me to find eye shadow palette because any shade that's slightly red or pink will makes my eyes more puffy....I've been looking at the UD naked palette for a long time but unable to make the decision of purchase because there's more than half of the colors that i won't use which is just a waste of moneyy...........And then i finally came through this palette (naturals) with all the right shade of colors (grayish brown)....Very happy about this palette!! Colors are not super pigmented but it's not badd.....I duno maybe some people will say it's small but for me i like the size coz when it's too big i will never be able to finish it everrr....which is silly too because u kinda need to replace them once in a while coz you using it around your delicate eyes..............Highly recommended!!

While this palette isn't terrible, it's not the best either. Although there's not a whole lot of fallout and the shadow adheres to the lids, all the light shades (2/3 of the palette) all appear to be the same color and shade when applied to the lids. Maybe it's due to my medium toned skin, but either way, a waste of money. The darker shades (black and brown at the left end of the palette) do help balance out all of the light shades in terms of creating depth. But overall, this palette is way too shimmery for me, all the light shades look like one uniform color on my skin, and the palette is not very versatile at all.

on 4/11/2013 6:43:00 PM

It's actually a great eyeshadow palette compares its price to the amount of work they put into it. 9 great natural shades that are easy to work with, buttery texture, good pigmentation, just right amount of shimmer, free from harsh chemicals (paraben free) and travel friendly size, as well as the very cute packaging (when I saw the picture online I thought it's lace print, but it's actual lace wrapped around satin, how romantic).

I believe it's under rated because the concept of the Nude Palette, most people would compare this with the HE Urban Decay nude palette. Personally I feel except the same name, there is nothing to compare really. First it's the price, UD is a HE brand so the price is way higher and of course better quality. Secondly it's the size, if you are traveling or just want to keep an eye shadow palette with you in the bag, the giant UD case is for sure out the picture.

I'm never a big fan of eyeshadow palettes, because they usually don't have all the shades I like. I wasted a lot of money on HE eyeshadow palettes and always end up giving them away after I lost my interests on those fancy packaging. And for the drugstore brands, I just hate the cheap plastic box, I'm the kind of person would appreciate a nicely designed packaging, so I'd rather buy single eye shadow from MAC or Bobbi Brown even it's more expansive that way.

The PF nude palette is so far the cutest eye shadow palette I've seen in drugstore, also the texture and quality of the eye shadow is way better than the other drugstore brands I bought at similar price (Maybelline, Rimmel, Bourjois ...all of them have major fall outs), and honestly, I like it even better than some of the HE eye shadows I used (Lancome, Dior, CHANEL...which I found very hard to work with all the shades in one palette).

I usually believe the MUA reviews, but this time I just cant' help myself liking this palette and with its price (on sale for 12 CAD), I've got nothing to lose. I'm really glad that I got it, this is a great palette if you need something that's easy to work with for a simple natural look or to take with you in the bag. However if you are looking for some thing to replace the professional makeup kit like UD, MAC or Bobbi Brown, you will for sure be disappointed.

I give this 4 lipsticks out of 5 because I think there is really no point for them trying to squeeze all the 9 shades into such a tiny box, because some of the shades are almost identical. This will be a perfect palette if it has fewer shades (base/highlight, crease and liner), it would be much easier to work with rather than the narrow strips.

Popular Eye Shadows