Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Physicians Formula Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

1 review

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm a college student that dreams of obtaining the UD's Naked palettes without paying the high prices lol. So long story short, all the PF's products were at 50% discount in CVS, and I saw this gorgeous nude colors that reminded me of UDNP's in their cute packaging and couldn't help myself and bought it for $6.
They are shimmery and beautiful, but the color payoff is not the best. They don't have pigmentation as much as they have brightness. I love highlighting colors so I don't complain much about it, since the combinations look lovely for my hazel eyes. They glide like cream based shadows, effortlessly.
The array of colors is not the best, for the strips are very small and close to one another. You have to be careful with application to prevent mixing them together.
Overall I really like this product, I think it's decent and it works for me beautifully when I apply a primer beforehand. In the end, it's all a matter of taste and what works for you.
Since I am on a tight budget I can't really compare it to higher end similar eyeshadows but if you are picky with pigmentation go look for a product that has better quality and applies darker on the lids. (Would not recommed buying this for full price!) Good luck!

Video Reviews & Tutorials