Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Physicians Formula Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

I think I have all of the different variations of the nude pallette, and they are all gorgeous, stay on all day formulas. shadows can be used either wet or dry, I personally enjoy using them wet, as well as setting my eyeliners with these. for about $13 you can 9 shades and the combination of colors and possibilities are endless. the pigment is a little soft is used dry and if you like a soft wash of color, it is good, but used with the applicator sponge dampened, u can get very vibrant look.

on 9/9/2013 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was terrible. the color was good on my fingers swatches are shimmery and pretty but the powder would not settle on skin it would just kind of sit there and a few hours later it appeared as if i didn't apply any shadow. Its is possible I am a makeup snob used to stuff like urban decay but damn NYX is better than this crap. The palette is this cheap fabric ribbon material. Seriously girls if you want eyeshadow just buy the good stuff or just buy NYX. By the time you have to reapply you are actually wasting more time. Time=money

on 4/30/2013 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

When will I ever learn my lesson, WHY oh WHY dont I read reviews before I buy a product? (Please note that this review is for the Warm palette) I was at CVS and found this cute little palette in the warm shades with such beautiful browns. Since I have UD Naked which seems a bit cooler toned than this, I decided this would be fun to try and it would round out my palette collection for the nude shades. I like shimmers so this wasn't going to be a problem for me. The packaging is cute and pretty well made for an inexpensive product. The sponge applicator is useless in my opinion, uncomfortable and awkward. My true issue with this product is the color payoff. There is none! No pigment whatsoever on initial application. I had to layer and layer and layer and still nothing. Just not worth it to me, too much work for nothing to show. This one is going in the trash :(

on 9/26/2012 8:34:00 PM

After reading the reviews stating how dissapointed people were with this product, I bought this hesitantly. CVS was having a sale on physicians formula, I would get $7 in EB so I thought why not?? I love the packaging, so cute. As far as the pigmentation, I found that with a primer and eyeshadow base, the colors are sooo nice, even on my caramel skin tone. I love nudes but can't afford the Naked palette, so this is a great alternative. Just use both a primer and base like NYX Jumbo pencil!!

I thought the packaging was adorable with the black lace overlay on the pink. These colors together seem like a great idea (nice variety of neutrals) and I was excited about buying this. However, the strips are quite narrow and it is difficult to pick up just one color at a time. Also I really had to work to get the color to transfer to my eyelids. I used a brush and then my finger over that to pat on color and then the brush again to blend out. They're not that pigmented but the finish is really pretty. I like the sheen/shimmer....rather than gritty glitter. The texture is soft/silky. So while I like the product, I'm not overly impressed.

Popular Eye Shadows