3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

Blergh. I bought this hoping to get a nice assortment of shimmery shades to go with my mattes. Ick. These are very disappointing. I have to dig into them with a sponge tip applicator to get some pigment to show up. They are hard, and rather sheer. The dark shades can stick a bit on the high parts of my crepey outer lid, looking patchy. I can make it work for a soft, shimmery look if I really layer and pack it on, but wear time over primer isn't as long as some other formulas I own. I expected better from PF.

About reviewer (278 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

2 years ago

Not that pigmented and just average. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

I went back and forth about purchasing this for a long time. Part of my hesitation was the price. This retails for around $20 Canadian in most drugstores, like most other Physicians Formula products. I find the whole brand a bit expensive for drugstore and have been disappointed in the past with their products. I finally found it on sale for around $15 and decided it was worth a try. I use this for my everyday go to look and use my finger to swirl a few of the colours together and apply all over the lid. It is a sheer, shimmery nude wash of colour, which I like. Would I repurchase....maybe...it is a lot of product for the money, but I would probably just opt for one nice MAC eyeshadow for the same price. Overall, decent for easy, everyday use, but definitely nothing to rave about.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I really wanted to love this! The colors in this palette are really gorgeous, but unfortunately there's little to no pigmentation from any of the shades. Even when used wet and with a good primer, I hardly get anything to show up on my NC30 skin. The shadows are also a little chalky in my opinion, and don't blend very well. Definitely a dud! The packaging is super cute, and I love the little lace on the outside but the shadows inside really don't do much for me. The strips are also pretty narrow, especially the eyeliner shades, which can make application a little tricky. I also wasn't a big fan of having all shimmery shadows in this palette. Guess I should have expected that with a name of shimmer strips, but one or two matte shades would have been nice. Physician's Formula is a pricier drugstore brand, but for $13 I expect a little more than this. I'm going to return this, so I definitely would not repurchase this palette.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I think I have all of the different variations of the nude pallette, and they are all gorgeous, stay on all day formulas. shadows can be used either wet or dry, I personally enjoy using them wet, as well as setting my eyeliners with these. for about $13 you can 9 shades and the combination of colors and possibilities are endless. the pigment is a little soft is used dry and if you like a soft wash of color, it is good, but used with the applicator sponge dampened, u can get very vibrant look.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

4 years ago

I love Physicians Formula makeup! This has such cute packaging and I love the color, the amount of pigment, how it blends, how it lasts, I love this palette! I have 2 other eyeshadow palettes from them but this is my FAVORITE! I would recommend it and its a good dupe for a Naked(:

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

3.0

4 years ago

Got this in a kit for Christmas from my daughter in law. The palette is okay. I like some of the colors and am okay with their sheer quality. i see that people are comparing it to the naked palette and saying that it doesn't compare so I may finally pick up the naked palette. I never thought I needed it but I like the shimmery colors in this palette so maybe would like the naked palettes after all. This palette is cute but the colors are way too close together to get only one color. I've had no eye irritation from this. I would not buy this again and I doubt I will use it for very long.

About reviewer (1597 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

1.0

4 years ago

So bad. I finally threw this out the other day after having it sit unused in my makeup graveyard for far too long...wanted to love it but zero pigment. Oh PF...why must you always disappoint me and why do I keep giving you more chances???

About reviewer (322 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

4 years ago

This product is beautifully packaged and the price was more than reasonable, so I was really desperate to love it. Alas, I don't. Most shades are just too sheer and not pigmented whatsoever, most light ones look literally the same on. Also the way these strips are placed it is just hard to pick up one color at a time. I will keep this and attempt to use some of these shades as a face highlighter, but if you actually want eyeshadow, do not go anywhere near this.

About reviewer (331 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

NUDE PALLET! That should say enuff. This may not be the nude for you. But since it is only like 12$ retail. U may have an acquaintance that has it to barrow. Do I love this pallet? Simple answer yes. Lots of looks to create in one pallet. The only pet peeve is thst the stripes are so small and there are no dividers so the colors will run together if you use a standard fluffy eye brush. (I'd rather do my own blending please). Enjoy the colors that work for you even of the entire pallet is not your style.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair