Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

Filtered by age: 44-55
Physicians Formula Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

2.4

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

You need to use primer for these shadows so they stand out.

I purchased this because I watched a review on youtube that this was a dupe for urban decay 2 pallet. The colors are similiar but the pigimation is poor. It was only 10.00 so i guess you get what you pay for, I will save up for the urban decay.

on 6/14/2013 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a nice neutral palette- perfect for summer looks with a strong liner and bright lips. The texture is buttery, shimmery and smooth, but I apply with a sponge tip applicator, not a brush. I like the almost sheer wash or they can be layered for more color, but this is a nude range of shadows- they're not meant to be heavy. The lighter colors are great to add a bit of glow to cheekbone and the center of my lips. Subtle, versatile and fairly priced.

on 4/30/2013 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

When will I ever learn my lesson, WHY oh WHY dont I read reviews before I buy a product? (Please note that this review is for the Warm palette) I was at CVS and found this cute little palette in the warm shades with such beautiful browns. Since I have UD Naked which seems a bit cooler toned than this, I decided this would be fun to try and it would round out my palette collection for the nude shades. I like shimmers so this wasn't going to be a problem for me. The packaging is cute and pretty well made for an inexpensive product. The sponge applicator is useless in my opinion, uncomfortable and awkward. My true issue with this product is the color payoff. There is none! No pigment whatsoever on initial application. I had to layer and layer and layer and still nothing. Just not worth it to me, too much work for nothing to show. This one is going in the trash :(

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

After reading the positive reviews, I sought this out even though it wasn't on sale at $16. Beautiful colors in a portable packaging and it's supposed to have gentler ingredients but a waste of money! Even after 5-6 swipes, there is still no color pay-off. I thought it would be good for a nude look. The shades are nice but there is a shimmer to them. I am about NC25-30 and this palette may be more suited to someone in the NC10-15 range.

Popular Eye Shadows