Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

Filtered by age: 30-35
Physicians Formula Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

3.1

on 4/11/2016 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I went back and forth about purchasing this for a long time. Part of my hesitation was the price. This retails for around $20 Canadian in most drugstores, like most other Physicians Formula products. I find the whole brand a bit expensive for drugstore and have been disappointed in the past with their products. I finally found it on sale for around $15 and decided it was worth a try. I use this for my everyday go to look and use my finger to swirl a few of the colours together and apply all over the lid. It is a sheer, shimmery nude wash of colour, which I like. Would I repurchase....maybe...it is a lot of product for the money, but I would probably just opt for one nice MAC eyeshadow for the same price. Overall, decent for easy, everyday use, but definitely nothing to rave about.

on 12/12/2015 9:36:00 PM

So bad. I finally threw this out the other day after having it sit unused in my makeup graveyard for far too long...wanted to love it but zero pigment. Oh PF...why must you always disappoint me and why do I keep giving you more chances???

on 12/12/2015 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is beautifully packaged and the price was more than reasonable, so I was really desperate to love it. Alas, I don't. Most shades are just too sheer and not pigmented whatsoever, most light ones look literally the same on. Also the way these strips are placed it is just hard to pick up one color at a time. I will keep this and attempt to use some of these shades as a face highlighter, but if you actually want eyeshadow, do not go anywhere near this.

on 3/24/2015 4:27:00 PM

NUDE PALLET! That should say enuff. This may not be the nude for you. But since it is only like 12$ retail. U may have an acquaintance that has it to barrow. Do I love this pallet? Simple answer yes. Lots of looks to create in one pallet. The only pet peeve is thst the stripes are so small and there are no dividers so the colors will run together if you use a standard fluffy eye brush. (I'd rather do my own blending please). Enjoy the colors that work for you even of the entire pallet is not your style.

on 5/31/2014 11:05:00 AM

This is the first time I ever returned makeup. Awful pigmentation!! I couldn't see the eyeshadow when I applied it! I tried every primer I owned... It wouldn't show up at all. Don't waste your money on this pallet!!

on 4/23/2014 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Don't let the cute packaging fool you this palette is dreadful!!!! The colors have absolutely no pigment whatsoever and don't show up at all!!! These colors are so sheer to the point that they are practically invisible and even with a good base they still don't show up! In fact they are so sheer and colorless that all the colors end up looking identical, even the darker ones, absolutely no color payoff at all! I have 99 cent palettes that are waaaayyyy more pigmented then this one and this Physicians Formula palette was rather pricey for a drug store palette. Needless to say I am very disappointed!!! I will not be repurchasing this nor would i recommend it to anyone! Don't waste your money!!! The only silver lining to this is I bought this at Rite Aid and they let you return makeup so you best believe this one is getting returned!!!!

on 9/10/2013 4:53:00 PM

I m chinese with single eyelid and i have no definition what so ever......Therefore, it's very difficult for me to find eye shadow palette because any shade that's slightly red or pink will makes my eyes more puffy....I've been looking at the UD naked palette for a long time but unable to make the decision of purchase because there's more than half of the colors that i won't use which is just a waste of moneyy...........And then i finally came through this palette (naturals) with all the right shade of colors (grayish brown)....Very happy about this palette!! Colors are not super pigmented but it's not badd.....I duno maybe some people will say it's small but for me i like the size coz when it's too big i will never be able to finish it everrr....which is silly too because u kinda need to replace them once in a while coz you using it around your delicate eyes..............Highly recommended!!

on 5/7/2013 9:51:00 AM

I really enjoy using this palette. It is so tiny and cute, I can hardly bear it. :)

The shadows are all shimmery and are on the sheer-er side, but I don't mind them at all. I like that you can build up the pigmentation or do a shimmery wash for a more casual, easy-going look. The colors all work well together.

I've never had any issues with creasing or fading either. An excellent alternative to the UD naked palettes and super travel-friendly.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

These are very pearl based nudes but the champagne and taupe shades are wonderful. I love the little applicator it comes with, its angled and even though its a sponge tip, I find it really does well when applying the darker colors as a liner and using any contrasting colors in the corner of the eye to create definition. I'm having fun with these colors. They do crease a little but its not too bad.

Colors are not pigmented enough and even if you use a few of the different shades, it just looks like one solid color on the eyelid.