Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup
Liquid -Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse MakeupLancome Minidress, Milani Luminous, UD Sin HLPhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

2.5

Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Isobutane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propane, Isostearic Acid, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Tromethamine, Cocamide MEA, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Steareth-2, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminium borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- may contain (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

I bought this to review on my YouTube channel and I just can't. I did a Hollar Haul...this stuff not only shows all my pores and wrinkles, IT SMELLS LIKE ROTTED BUTT! I gagged. It's foul. I goggled it and yes, the smell is reported by others but this smells like what yould imagine an old rotted expired foundation would like. I immediately took this off with my makeup remover, then I exfoliated, used my The Ordinary Toner and then washed again with lemon juice. It scared me.

on 8/10/2017 10:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I like the packaging, pumps are the way to go for foundation. The first time I applied this, I used one pump on each side of my face and used a Beauty Blender. Although the application process was pretty good, it felt heavy on my face. And when I applied a very light dusting of powder, (I use a 5x mirror) I noticed a shimmer all over my face and for some reason thought it might be the powder. It looked crazy on me so I washed my face and started over. This time I used a little over a half pump each side. I still noticed the shimmer. So now I'm returning it.

I purchased this foundation in two shades about two years ago, and still use it on occasion. I mix the two shades, and find it covers well, provides good protection from the sun, and looks good for hours after application. I have normal to dry skin, and do use a moisturizer underneath. I only pull this out when I really want coverage. When I've used both bottles up, I'll replace with something similar. My favorite foundation is still made by Clinique, but this one will do when I can't afford to buy the higher end product.
I do understand this has been discontinued?

This foundation is horrible. It doesn't blend well at all. I would never have gotten it to begin with if I knew it had glitter all in it! I really wanted to love this one because it has a pump, but it's bad.

on 10/30/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

No WONDER this product was discontinued! Horrible product. Like everyone else has said, this has a very unpleasant smell to it. I got the medium beige and it didn't match my tone very well. It made me look very orange, and by the end of the day it wears off. I used it twice and couldn't bare to try it one more time, to the trash for this one, glad I bought it in clearance - it was like $5!

I bought this about a year ago and tried to like it however the smell wasn't the most pleasant but not the worse so ignoring that factor , after applying I thought it was okay however as the day went on I began to realize it felt a bit heavy and greasy . But I wanted to give it another try and I had the same result . It may work for others but I would not repurchase for myself .

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I purchased this in the shade 040 Natural Beige. I have to agree with the majority of the reviews on here regarding the smell. It is quite unpleasant (to put it nicely). I used a stripling brush to apply it but it didn't give me much coverage and I feel that this color didn't match my skin tone very well. I wasn't into the glittery finish either. Not purchasing again.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It has glitter in the foundation and it does not last at all, it goes patchy and your face just looks like a big greasy mess

on 6/13/2015 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is definitely the worst foundation i have ever used.. First the smell is beyond nasty and it doesnt go away its stays..2. This foundation applied horribly i used my beauty blender...nope..then i used a flat top kabuki...nope..then i used my hands...nope..no matter how i applied it to my face it looked horrible patchy streaky and then it oxidized almost immediately...i thought maybe it was just me so i tried it on my neice and nope same thing...i would save your money on this

Okay so the first time I tried this product it irritated my skin so badly that I was afraid to use it. it made my skin red and peel in patches... it also caused it to burn as well. i had multiple people ask me if i was sick. so i put it away for awhile until i was in a pinch for a foundation and when i picked it back up again it worked great. i soon found a foundation that i liked better so it was put up once again. when i tried it for a third time it broke me out. i wouldn't buy it again because it's so hit or miss.