Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup
Liquid -Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse MakeupLancome Minidress, Milani Luminous, UD Sin HLPhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

2.5

Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Isobutane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propane, Isostearic Acid, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Tromethamine, Cocamide MEA, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Steareth-2, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminium borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- may contain (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

I purchased this foundation in two shades about two years ago, and still use it on occasion. I mix the two shades, and find it covers well, provides good protection from the sun, and looks good for hours after application. I have normal to dry skin, and do use a moisturizer underneath. I only pull this out when I really want coverage. When I've used both bottles up, I'll replace with something similar. My favorite foundation is still made by Clinique, but this one will do when I can't afford to buy the higher end product.
I do understand this has been discontinued?

This foundation is horrible. It doesn't blend well at all. I would never have gotten it to begin with if I knew it had glitter all in it! I really wanted to love this one because it has a pump, but it's bad.

on 4/19/2017 11:43:00 AM

I am a foundation junkie. I typically always purchase high end foundations from department stores. I was using Clinique's Beyond Perfecting Foundation because it photographed well. I was at CVS a few weeks ago and for fun glanced at the makeup. I saw Revlon's Photoready Airbrush foundation and thought I would just try it and see how it worked. I was VERY pleasantly surprised. The color Nude was literally a perfect match for me, which is a rare thing in itself. I have a hard time ever finding the perfect match! I used my Clinique moisturizer and then NYX photo primer and applied the foundation with a brush. It looked amazing! So, I wore it all day and even after 8 hours, it looked perfect. It did not settle into my fine lines or pores and did not become oily. I only had to powder my forehead once. I never set my foundation with a powder because I feel it changes the "finish" that you actually buy the foundation to have. I feel this foundation as a soft satin finish with a healthy glow.

I am 46 years old with combo skin and really have a hard time finding something that works. This stuff blew me away and is seriously my new HG foundation. And that's not an east task coming from someone as picky as me!

I would suggest if you have tried this foundation and it didn't work for you, use the NYX photo primer. I have found that to be one of the best primers I have ever used. It's been my HG primer for a few years now. And I have tried EVERYTHING!

Full Size Image

on 10/30/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

No WONDER this product was discontinued! Horrible product. Like everyone else has said, this has a very unpleasant smell to it. I got the medium beige and it didn't match my tone very well. It made me look very orange, and by the end of the day it wears off. I used it twice and couldn't bare to try it one more time, to the trash for this one, glad I bought it in clearance - it was like $5!

I bought this about a year ago and tried to like it however the smell wasn't the most pleasant but not the worse so ignoring that factor , after applying I thought it was okay however as the day went on I began to realize it felt a bit heavy and greasy . But I wanted to give it another try and I had the same result . It may work for others but I would not repurchase for myself .

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I purchased this in the shade 040 Natural Beige. I have to agree with the majority of the reviews on here regarding the smell. It is quite unpleasant (to put it nicely). I used a stripling brush to apply it but it didn't give me much coverage and I feel that this color didn't match my skin tone very well. I wasn't into the glittery finish either. Not purchasing again.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It has glitter in the foundation and it does not last at all, it goes patchy and your face just looks like a big greasy mess

on 6/13/2015 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is definitely the worst foundation i have ever used.. First the smell is beyond nasty and it doesnt go away its stays..2. This foundation applied horribly i used my beauty blender...nope..then i used a flat top kabuki...nope..then i used my hands...nope..no matter how i applied it to my face it looked horrible patchy streaky and then it oxidized almost immediately...i thought maybe it was just me so i tried it on my neice and nope same thing...i would save your money on this

Okay so the first time I tried this product it irritated my skin so badly that I was afraid to use it. it made my skin red and peel in patches... it also caused it to burn as well. i had multiple people ask me if i was sick. so i put it away for awhile until i was in a pinch for a foundation and when i picked it back up again it worked great. i soon found a foundation that i liked better so it was put up once again. when i tried it for a third time it broke me out. i wouldn't buy it again because it's so hit or miss.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I think that the women that dislike this foundation are unaware in the proper way to prep their skin & apply it. I didn't like it at first, I actually hated it, until I realized I was applying it wrong.

First and foremost, the most IMPORTANT thing is how you prep your skin. Make sure to wash your face & NOT to use an oil based lotion. Using an oil based lotion prior can give you a greasy, streaky look. Make sure your lotion has fully soaked into your skin as well. I also, like to spray my face with rose water or evian spray prior to application. Along with a foundation primer. Very important.

I dab it all over my face with a damp beauty blender. The key with this foundation is a little goes a long way. After applying it evenly over my face & neck, I blend it in gently with a kabuki brush. Then, I apply a very light amount of setting powder (I use laura mercier or makeup forever powder) Then, once I'm done with everything - I use my "ben nye final seal" setting spray.

I'm not one to use foundation daily. Rarely, if that. I'm usually bare face or with BB cream/tinted moisturizer. But - whenever I do wear foundation - this is my go-to :)