Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

I think this is a great cream shadow, especially considering this is a drugstore product. This is long lasting - it keeps from creasing better than Urban Decay Primer Potion and Too Faced Shadow Insurance for me. It's a nice color, too, great for a one-and-done look. The only downside for me is that it dries out too quickly. Otherwise it's great!

This is my first day wearing this. I have been using UDPP in Sin forever, with a soft brown pencil liner and mascara. It's no longer available. I purchased the replacement called Sin Minor which is a watered down version of the original and hardly gives any shimmer. It cost $29 Cdn!!!!! I was disappointed in that I felt what I had been using was my go-to and easy look. I used this Maybelline shadow this morning with the Original UDPP (not original sin, the original blah colored one). My eyelids were a bit dry for the shadow, and my finger dragged a bit because of that. Now I see that I probably don't even need the primer, and I will use less shadow tomorrow. Even though I read on MUA that old bags like me should not use shimmer, I like this look and think it compliments my hazel eyes. The price can't be beat, either. $6.96 in Walmart.

To Read all 435 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

These Color Tattoos are boooooommmmmbbbbb. They are among the most reliable, high-quality drugstore products for sure. I own three of these, and after the first one I was confident the next two would be the Real McCoy, and I haven't been disappointed. These aren't kids' makeup; they have no chunky glitter and they blend out to the most divine shimmery goodness.

This is your lovely shimmery medium-toned bronze shade that has a bit of warmth but doesn't lean orange. It is classic and beautiful. I'm not a huge fan of super vibrant eyeshadow, I mostly stick to basics like browns, neutrals, and black. This is a great everyday option for an all-over wash on the lid on its own or under a powder eyeshadow. There are many, many looks this can fit into. It is definitely pigmented but in the most blendable fashion.

These last a healthy amount of time and DO NOT CREASE. Like seriously, even without a primer this was good to go. It goes without saying that if you're looking for a good cream eyeshadow- and personally, I've never even been a fan- this is the first place to look!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is so long lasting. It doesn't crease nor fade. I had ditched using eye primer for this, because this eye shadow almost double up as a primer and does a better job.
This colour is truly beautiful (Bad To Bronze).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Creases like crazy. Ok maybe because i got oily lids to began with. Cream shadows just not for me. But i love the colour. But in Asia , Maybeline is not consider cheap compare to the prices in USA. So i rather pay a little more to get better quality products that gives better staying power.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Very beautiful "all-over-the-lid" kind of color. Just use a concealer brush or my fingers to tap it on the lid and then buff it out and I'm ready to go. If I'm doing more complex looks I can layer it under another color and make it last and give it dimension. I've had it for over a year and still hasn't dried or run out. I love this little guy and want to buy more colors.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bed to the Bronze is the shade I've been looking for for close to a year. I wanted a light bronzy shade that's a little deeper than my light skin tone and this product fits the bill perfectly. I apply it sheerly with my fingers and it goes on like a dream. I then use a large eye shadow brush to make sure it's evenly blended. I apply this only to my lid and then use lots of black mascara, no liner, for an easy polished daytime look. For evening, I add some brown liner and that's all I need to do. I'm in my 50s and had just about given up on eye makeup and was tired of wearing only matte shades. The texture of my lids is just fine and I've noted that both Lisa Eldrige and Charlotte Tilbury have used shimmery colors on the eyes of older models so I figured I could get away with a little shimmer in my life as well! Using this cream shadow only on the lid helps define my hazel eyes and makes them pop. It's rather on the cool side for a bronze shade (i.e. not coppery) which works well with my NW 20 complexion. I apply a very sheer wash of this and then use NYX Naked Truth in the crease with a matte white shade on the brow bone. Or I can just do this shade alone. I do use MAC Painterly as a base, which I'm sure helps this Color Tattoo shadow's staying power. I need Painterly to cover some discoloration and it also serves as an excellent base. Bad to the Bronze is a great versatile shade that younger gals can take to many different levels. I can see it as a great starting point for a bronzy smokey eye. As for me, I'll be wearing it solo but it gives my eyes great presence and they are my best feature. My lashes are still quite long, albeit not as thick as in my younger days, but a lot of black mascara and maybe a set of falsies for a special event are the only other embellishments I need. This shadow wears like iron and doesn't crease and is sometimes even a little difficult to remove at night. Like I said, this is a very versatile shade and can be used for many different looks. I'm so glad I decided to take a chance and purchase this product. It wears and looks as good as any of the MAC Paint Pots for a fraction of the price.

I didn't like this eye shadow that much. Bad to the Bronze is a frosty, sparkly, metallic bronzy-brown. It looked a little bit garish on me. If you prefer understated colors this might not be for you.

I think these Color Tattoos are great though. So easy to use they're absolutely idiot-proof. Just use your fingers to dab it on and blend. The warmth of your fingertips actually helps to soften the product and help it spread.

Great lasting power too, but I found that this particular shade settles in my crease as the day goes on.

I wouldn't buy this one again.

Perfect pigmantion, stay power, easy to use and I absolutely love this color..... One of my most favorite products.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Highly pigmented, creamy and easy to apply. Using only this with a flick of mascara creates a chic minimal look. Long lasting. Only thing to remember is to be quick when applying as it will dry quite quickly.