Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is so long lasting. It doesn't crease nor fade. I had ditched using eye primer for this, because this eye shadow almost double up as a primer and does a better job.
This colour is truly beautiful (Bad To Bronze).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Creases like crazy. Ok maybe because i got oily lids to began with. Cream shadows just not for me. But i love the colour. But in Asia , Maybeline is not consider cheap compare to the prices in USA. So i rather pay a little more to get better quality products that gives better staying power.

To Read all 432 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Very beautiful "all-over-the-lid" kind of color. Just use a concealer brush or my fingers to tap it on the lid and then buff it out and I'm ready to go. If I'm doing more complex looks I can layer it under another color and make it last and give it dimension. I've had it for over a year and still hasn't dried or run out. I love this little guy and want to buy more colors.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bed to the Bronze is the shade I've been looking for for close to a year. I wanted a light bronzy shade that's a little deeper than my light skin tone and this product fits the bill perfectly. I apply it sheerly with my fingers and it goes on like a dream. I then use a large eye shadow brush to make sure it's evenly blended. I apply this only to my lid and then use lots of black mascara, no liner, for an easy polished daytime look. For evening, I add some brown liner and that's all I need to do. I'm in my 50s and had just about given up on eye makeup and was tired of wearing only matte shades. The texture of my lids is just fine and I've noted that both Lisa Eldrige and Charlotte Tilbury have used shimmery colors on the eyes of older models so I figured I could get away with a little shimmer in my life as well! Using this cream shadow only on the lid helps define my hazel eyes and makes them pop. It's rather on the cool side for a bronze shade (i.e. not coppery) which works well with my NW 20 complexion. I apply a very sheer wash of this and then use NYX Naked Truth in the crease with a matte white shade on the brow bone. Or I can just do this shade alone. I do use MAC Painterly as a base, which I'm sure helps this Color Tattoo shadow's staying power. I need Painterly to cover some discoloration and it also serves as an excellent base. Bad to the Bronze is a great versatile shade that younger gals can take to many different levels. I can see it as a great starting point for a bronzy smokey eye. As for me, I'll be wearing it solo but it gives my eyes great presence and they are my best feature. My lashes are still quite long, albeit not as thick as in my younger days, but a lot of black mascara and maybe a set of falsies for a special event are the only other embellishments I need. This shadow wears like iron and doesn't crease and is sometimes even a little difficult to remove at night. Like I said, this is a very versatile shade and can be used for many different looks. I'm so glad I decided to take a chance and purchase this product. It wears and looks as good as any of the MAC Paint Pots for a fraction of the price.

I didn't like this eye shadow that much. Bad to the Bronze is a frosty, sparkly, metallic bronzy-brown. It looked a little bit garish on me. If you prefer understated colors this might not be for you.

I think these Color Tattoos are great though. So easy to use they're absolutely idiot-proof. Just use your fingers to dab it on and blend. The warmth of your fingertips actually helps to soften the product and help it spread.

Great lasting power too, but I found that this particular shade settles in my crease as the day goes on.

I wouldn't buy this one again.

Perfect pigmantion, stay power, easy to use and I absolutely love this color..... One of my most favorite products.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Highly pigmented, creamy and easy to apply. Using only this with a flick of mascara creates a chic minimal look. Long lasting. Only thing to remember is to be quick when applying as it will dry quite quickly.

I'm never buying MAC paint pots again!! For 3 times cheaper, this eyeshadow has got to be my holy grail eyeshadow base!
I LOVE to use this when I'm creating a gorgeous gold/bronze eyelook with my naked palette, and the shadow pigmentation in enhanced when applied on top of this little gem! My eye makeup also doesn't budge all night!! Please buy this! I can't get over how amazing it is!! 109384839/10!!

Great eyeshadow! Affordable, creamy, very blendable, excellent staying powder, awesome flattering shade. I also have the shade ''Permanent Taupe'' and I have the same positive experience with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I remember when these color tattoos were all the hype and I remember everyone talking about this shade in particular, so I went out and bought it because I love warm, bronze shades. I really love it! I think that it is a nice lid color and it's one of those shadows that I can just swipe onto my lids and go. The packaging is nice and the price is also pretty good. I love these color tattoos and this shade is really pretty on the eyes.

Video Reviews & Tutorials