Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Bought this based on the reviews I've read. It's a good product. I don't say great, and took off one lippie because it still creases on me. My eyelids get super oily though.

I'm also not a fan of how the colour looks on me, which is a shame. It's a very pretty shade, it just doesn't complement me. But I've seen many others rocking the color!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

That's one of the best eyeshadow I had ever used.
"On and On Bronze" it's a perfect colour and also good quality.
Eyeshadow stay on your eyelids the whole day. It's good to use like single and together with other colors and different eyeshadows.
This eyeshadow is simple to use. You can use regular brush or finger. Very easy to apply and blend.

Love love love this as a one shadow Eye look !! I normally never wear bronzes or browns or all that. I'm usually a champagne light colour lid colour girl but after seeing heaps of reviews and raves over this I tried it and I LOVE IT. It's such a wearable bronze for me. It's neutral, it has a sheen that makes it wearable and the tone of it just looks amazing it's so multi dimensional somehow and it gives such a gorgeous look on the eyelids with some mascara and you're good to go. I've had this pot for a year and even if it feels drier now it's still 100% useable and not dried out, once your finger warms it up abit when you dip into it, the product comes out perfectly fine. I love this !!!!!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this stuff. I wear it almost everyday. Sometimes I blend it with my other favorite, the Color Tattoo in Barely Branded, or another eyeshadow, but it works great on its own when I'm in a hurry. It never creases and lasts all day. It has a really pretty shimmer but isn't over the top. I love, love the color.

I am all about the natural makeup look, and right now my go-to eyes for everyday is Bad to the Bronze, NYX slide-on pencil in brown perfection, and L'Oreal Voluminous mascara. Just enough to make my eyes look great in a hurry without looking too made up for daytime.

What a fantastic creamy, smooth and pigmented shadow. The color is extremely metallic, pretty and wearable. The formula is very nice and thin on the lids, it is super longlasting and I just can't get enough of it :)

I think this is a great cream shadow, especially considering this is a drugstore product. This is long lasting - it keeps from creasing better than Urban Decay Primer Potion and Too Faced Shadow Insurance for me. It's a nice color, too, great for a one-and-done look. The only downside for me is that it dries out too quickly. Otherwise it's great!

This is my first day wearing this. I have been using UDPP in Sin forever, with a soft brown pencil liner and mascara. It's no longer available. I purchased the replacement called Sin Minor which is a watered down version of the original and hardly gives any shimmer. It cost $29 Cdn!!!!! I was disappointed in that I felt what I had been using was my go-to and easy look. I used this Maybelline shadow this morning with the Original UDPP (not original sin, the original blah colored one). My eyelids were a bit dry for the shadow, and my finger dragged a bit because of that. Now I see that I probably don't even need the primer, and I will use less shadow tomorrow. Even though I read on MUA that old bags like me should not use shimmer, I like this look and think it compliments my hazel eyes. The price can't be beat, either. $6.96 in Walmart.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

These Color Tattoos are boooooommmmmbbbbb. They are among the most reliable, high-quality drugstore products for sure. I own three of these, and after the first one I was confident the next two would be the Real McCoy, and I haven't been disappointed. These aren't kids' makeup; they have no chunky glitter and they blend out to the most divine shimmery goodness.

This is your lovely shimmery medium-toned bronze shade that has a bit of warmth but doesn't lean orange. It is classic and beautiful. I'm not a huge fan of super vibrant eyeshadow, I mostly stick to basics like browns, neutrals, and black. This is a great everyday option for an all-over wash on the lid on its own or under a powder eyeshadow. There are many, many looks this can fit into. It is definitely pigmented but in the most blendable fashion.

These last a healthy amount of time and DO NOT CREASE. Like seriously, even without a primer this was good to go. It goes without saying that if you're looking for a good cream eyeshadow- and personally, I've never even been a fan- this is the first place to look!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is so long lasting. It doesn't crease nor fade. I had ditched using eye primer for this, because this eye shadow almost double up as a primer and does a better job.
This colour is truly beautiful (Bad To Bronze).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Creases like crazy. Ok maybe because i got oily lids to began with. Cream shadows just not for me. But i love the colour. But in Asia , Maybeline is not consider cheap compare to the prices in USA. So i rather pay a little more to get better quality products that gives better staying power.