no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

7 years ago

I bougth everything in this collection.. I wish i had not. It really is just glittery products, who did nothing much for me.. So i will not buy it again.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

2.0

8 years ago

Yuck. Hold That Pose! is a mineralized shadow with peach, lavender, pink, and grey veining. On my skin, it is a glittery pale mauve. It's just not flattering and I don't enjoy the frosty finish. Too glittery for a highlight and I just don't like it as a lid colour. It looks crepe-y on my dark lids and clownish when foiled. Another lippie off for solid white packaging, kind of pedestrian and boring for a LE collection.

About reviewer (343 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

8 years ago

This color is pretty. It's a little too cool for me but when used wet with Fix+ it looks a lot better in my opinion. This is a pretty big eyeshadow so I wouldn't buy again due to the fact that hardly use this color and the quantity is large. I will wear this with pinks and purples and play around with it some more.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

8 years ago

love the color! looks great with plum eyeliner too.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

8 years ago

Colour: high-shimmer, frosty greyish/silvery pink. May be a little too shimmery for casual use, but is flattering either way. Application is great, and the payoff is pretty decent; not a lot of fallout but be careful of the odd stray sparkle here and there. I like to wear this as an all-over wash if I want to look like I put a little more effort with my eyes without that extra effort. The packaging is cute; love the white switch from the usual black MAC package colours. One suggestion I have is to be mindful when building this colour. It gets frostier and frostier with every layer application, and may make your eyelids appear wrinkly or crusty. Very unique colour though! Definitely recommend.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age30-35