Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser and Moisturizer

Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser and Moisturizer

3.7

on 4/4/2016 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

March of 2014 I received a sample facewash and moisturizer. I used the samples one time and had a horrible reaction. Almost immediately after using both I had a breakout on my cheeks and my face was red a splotchy. In addition to that my face was warm to the touch and my cheeks felt like they were burning. I ended up going to my doctor and was put on steroid cream for a week.

Unfortunately two years later I am still suffering from the reaction. I have what I'm guessing are permenant red patches on my cheeks which have faint red bumps on them. Thankfully I can pretty much cover up my red patches with consealer, but I really hate to do that. I prefer to not wear makeup, but sometimes the self consciousness kicks in and I feel like that's all people see when they look at me.

I have tried multiple products over the last two years to control the red and bumps (pimples?) I really wish I had done some research before using the Timewise line.

I used this product 3 years ago for about 6 months. It was $200+ for the set and I was lured into buying it because of the packaging but the product itself fell short. It was not hydrating enough for me and I found myself getting breakouts much more often and they wouldn't go away. The representative told me it was bad to exfoliate daily and that a gentle cleanser such as this would be best and help with anti aging (I was 21 at the time...) there are better cleansers out there and if you have breakouts than you DO need to exfoliate ! This left my skin feeling unclean, dry after a few hours and my pockets empty. If you want a gentle cleanser try Aveeno at an tenth of the cost for much better results.

To Read all 235 Reviews, Login or Join

I have tried every skincare cleanser out there, this 3-in-1 is a time-saver and a life-saver, it is a fast way to remove the day off your face and leaves behind such supple pretty skin, that I can't believe I haven't tried it sooner! A friend introduced me to it, and I completely need this in my bathroom morning and night! You can purchase at www.marykay.com/cramlow and receive FREE SHIPPING, and FREE SAMPLES!

on 4/15/2015 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I really love these products. Yes it is pricey when you buy the whole package of the four items, but it is the day and night solution which are so expensive. I think next time I'm just going to buy the cleanser and moisturizer and save like 60-70% of the money because it is too expensive for me right now and I don't really feel that big of a difference from when I use the night or day solution and when I skip that step...

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Omg I am in love with all MARY KAY products.. Plus I buy everything with 30%off..lol..

Mary Kay products are great, they are reliable, work and do what they are supposed to. I've used this cleanser to and from for 4 years and would deffenetly recommend it if you want something to relay on. The packaging is great on timewise and you'll get every single drop out without a hassle.
I recommend cleansing twice cause you'll get a better resolut; you should notice the cleanser foaming more the second time because the dirt on your face is gone and therefor the second time you'll get a deeper cleans.
As I said its an reliable product, if you want something fun and exciting this is not the product for you. It's however a product you'll not have to think about and great to have in your stach if you try somthing that ends up breaking you out!

The face wash isn't anything special... Cleans your face though so it does what it's supposed to but the formulation is SO light it doesn't feel like I'm getting a deep cleanse. The moisturizer is really nice though. Definitely for someone who doesn't want anything fragrancey. It has absolutely no smell & moisturizes very well. & very affordable. Cleanser; not so good. Moisturizer; very good!

I've been using MK cleansers since I was 16, and the Timewise set for Combo/Oily skin for 3 years now (I'm 23). When I first switched from my hodgepodge of Velocity and Clean and Clear to this set, I was a little offput by the smell- but I've now adjusted and my brain associates it with clean!

A full-size bottle of this lasts me a good 5 months, using about a 3mm diameter drop. My skin is very sensitive to most cleansers, and TW doesn't leave me with the same redness and irritation that others did. I have barely any breakouts anymore, and when I do, they're gone in a couple days at most.

My skin's always baby-soft, and I mark that up to this cleanser/moisturizer. It's well worth my money (and the hassle of consultants.)

on 8/4/2013 9:32:00 PM

I do not sell MK or even really buy the products, but this one I had to buy!! After being invited to a party and trying the Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser, I was hooked! I am 33yo and have oily, acne prone skin still. The cleanser for combo skin works great! It doesn't really lather on me, which is fine, the smallest bit will do ya, and it gently exfoliates with little beads. Has no discernible smell to me, either. I only use the cleanser and over the last 3 weeks my skin is less oily, smoother, and has a certain glow. I keep getting compliments, which is something that has never happened to me before. Love this stuff!

on 5/31/2013 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

really great cleanser and moisturizer. i have the one for oily skin. its a gel cleanser and foams up quite nice. rinses clean. the moisturizer is very light and is a bit sticky afterwards but i really feel like its getting into my skin and not just sitting on top. no fragrance, recommend for sensitive skin types.