Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hr

3.7

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Alumina, Parfum / Fragrance, Cyclomethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Dimethicone. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Love this product!
Pros:
- Nice, fruity scent
- Great pigmentation
- Doesn't dry lips

Cons:
- The packaging isn't the prettiest, but that doesn't matter so much to me.
- Doesn't stay on for 14 hours as it says. It stays on for about 4-5 hours.

I would repurchase.

I don't know why I keep straying from the lipstick brand that works for me (MAC) but I get tempted by cheaper brands, try them, and ... no dice.
This lipstick lasted less than three hours for me, both times I tried it. No eating and only one coffee consumed both times and there was wearing to disappearance on the middle of my lips. I know that I am going to have to touch up my lipstick during the day, but I get better wear, better colour and better feel from other lipsticks so this one is going.

I guess you get what you pay for.

To Read all 120 Reviews, Login or Join

Why is it with these so called 'long wearing ' lipsticks that most of them have frost finishes? And the ones that have a satin or creme finish are too dark for fair/ light skin tones? This line is no exception.
Does anyone else notice that Maybelline's lipsticks smell like a fruity type of clay,just like L'OREAL? It's not surprising to me because L'OREAL owns Maybelline. Are they recycling formulas and using the lesser ingredients for the cheaper Maybelline? One has to wonder.
Okay,with that little rant out of the way, I find that this lipstick is not as drying as some but not much. And no way does it wear for 14 hours. Nope. No repurchase here unless some improvements are made.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have the Infinetely Fuchsia 160. I have a little bit of a love/ hate relationship with this lipstick. The pigment is nice and it actually has a matte kind of finish. it really is long lasting and fades evenly, and the price is affordable. You should apply lipbalm before applying the lipstick.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this in Non Stop Red after Lisa Eldridge recommended it, and it's by far the most beautiful, versatile red shade I have ever seen or owned. It is also quite long lasing indeed, but I don't think it really goes for 14 hours, or that it would survive a greasy meal intact.
Still, it is my holy grail red.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this product! the colours are amazing and it really does last for ever.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like the bright hot red in this product. Looks amazing with my bright green eyes and ivory skin. I don't worry that it's going to spread all over my face like a lion who just had a meal! Lol

Can I give it 100 tubes as a rating??
I LOVE this lipstick! I used to wear Shade 75, then found 95 (Please Stay Plum). I pick up multiple tubes wherever I find it; must have at least ten tubes so far, between home, work, my purse and my car. It doesn't dry my lips, it doesn't transfer to anything, it doesn't taste yukky and it stays on forever! I always get compliments on my lips when I wear it.
PLEASE, Maybelline. Don't stop making it. And Target, please start carrying it again.

I am a red lips girl with quite an impressive red lipsticks collection. Ravishing Rouge is one of my favourites and I actually like it more than some of the high-end products I own.

I think the main pro of Ravishing Rouge is that it suits any skin tone. It compliments my fair yet warm skin and it's the kind of red you can wear at work but also on a fancy night out. It's a subtle, sexy, mature yet playful red. It does not dry my lips and stays on longer than most of my other lipsticks (except my MAC ones). It's also so cheap! I will repurchase it for sure!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Wonderful lipstick that lasts and lasts! I use it in 'Lasting Chestnut' and 'Ravishing Rouge' and both colours are perfect for my skin-tone. In the morning I apply it and it lasts even after lunch (if I don't eat something greasy it hardly needs reapplying!) I have been a fan of this lipstick now for a couple of years and I hope they will not discontinue it!

Pros:
*Unlike other long-lasting lipsticks it doesn't dry my lips out.
*The choice in colours are sufficient to ensure you'll find one that flatters your skin tone, or occasion.
*Its rather inexpensive compared to other long-lasting lipsticks that promise the same yet don't deliver.
*On me it doesn't fade into a 'big ring lipliner' but rather fades all over. (No dreaded exhaust pipe lips! ;)
*Its very affordable so you can buy several colours or even buy back ups. (One for work or car etc)

Cons:
*The only drawback I can think of is that the packaging looks a bit bland. But the pros make up for that.