3.6

price range

Reviews

3.0

3 years ago

I bought this in "keep me coral" I was taking a chance on the color and it didn't work out for me. It was a coral peach color that did not suit my skin tone. BUT I am glad I tried it because I thought the lasting power was actually pretty good. I haven't worn this for 14 hours straight so I cannot say it lasted that long but It lasted longer than a lot of other lipsticks I have tried. Mine was on clearance so I am hoping they are not discontinuing them :(

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

3 years ago

This product sucked. All of a sudden you look in the mirror and the insides of your lips have literally nothing on them. It crumbles and is a pain to remove.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

Love this product! Pros: - Nice, fruity scent - Great pigmentation - Doesn't dry lips Cons: - The packaging isn't the prettiest, but that doesn't matter so much to me. - Doesn't stay on for 14 hours as it says. It stays on for about 4-5 hours. I would repurchase.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

2.0

4 years ago

I don't know why I keep straying from the lipstick brand that works for me (MAC) but I get tempted by cheaper brands, try them, and ... no dice. This lipstick lasted less than three hours for me, both times I tried it. No eating and only one coffee consumed both times and there was wearing to disappearance on the middle of my lips. I know that I am going to have to touch up my lipstick during the day, but I get better wear, better colour and better feel from other lipsticks so this one is going. I guess you get what you pay for.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

1.0

4 years ago

Why is it with these so called 'long wearing ' lipsticks that most of them have frost finishes? And the ones that have a satin or creme finish are too dark for fair/ light skin tones? This line is no exception. Does anyone else notice that Maybelline's lipsticks smell like a fruity type of clay,just like L'OREAL? It's not surprising to me because L'OREAL owns Maybelline. Are they recycling formulas and using the lesser ingredients for the cheaper Maybelline? One has to wonder. Okay,with that little rant out of the way, I find that this lipstick is not as drying as some but not much. And no way does it wear for 14 hours. Nope. No repurchase here unless some improvements are made.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

4 years ago

I have the Infinetely Fuchsia 160. I have a little bit of a love/ hate relationship with this lipstick. The pigment is nice and it actually has a matte kind of finish. it really is long lasting and fades evenly, and the price is affordable. You should apply lipbalm before applying the lipstick.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

from

4 years ago

I got this in Non Stop Red after Lisa Eldridge recommended it, and it's by far the most beautiful, versatile red shade I have ever seen or owned. It is also quite long lasing indeed, but I don't think it really goes for 14 hours, or that it would survive a greasy meal intact. Still, it is my holy grail red.

About reviewer (331 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3.0

4 years ago

i love this product! the colours are amazing and it really does last for ever.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

4 years ago

Can I give it 100 tubes as a rating?? I LOVE this lipstick! I used to wear Shade 75, then found 95 (Please Stay Plum). I pick up multiple tubes wherever I find it; must have at least ten tubes so far, between home, work, my purse and my car. It doesn't dry my lips, it doesn't transfer to anything, it doesn't taste yukky and it stays on forever! I always get compliments on my lips when I wear it. PLEASE, Maybelline. Don't stop making it. And Target, please start carrying it again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

from

4 years ago

I am a red lips girl with quite an impressive red lipsticks collection. Ravishing Rouge is one of my favourites and I actually like it more than some of the high-end products I own. I think the main pro of Ravishing Rouge is that it suits any skin tone. It compliments my fair yet warm skin and it's the kind of red you can wear at work but also on a fancy night out. It's a subtle, sexy, mature yet playful red. It does not dry my lips and stays on longer than most of my other lipsticks (except my MAC ones). It's also so cheap! I will repurchase it for sure!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29