Bath & Body Works Pink Sugarplum

4.3

on 1/26/2013 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Some say this smells like tropical punch or fruit punch, but this is what i think it smells like:... So in the summer you stop at the gas station and get a slurpy, u miclx coca cola, pepsi, orange crush, grape crush, and cream soda together, and u only drink half of it, by now the slurpie is melted and whats left is this ultra sweet sugary syrup, and i just happeb to LOVE that smell :) i know~wierd of me, and it also moisterizes very well, not greasy, and no rashes or reactions :D

This is my favorite holiday traditions scent from B&BW. It's sweet and fruity so you could wear it all year round. I would purchase it again.

on 10/10/2012 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I got this as a stocking stuffer along with Winter Candy Apple. I didnt think I would like it at all, but I LOVE it. I usually dont like really sugary smelling things, but this is great. I like to wear it around the holidays, its just one of 'those' smells you like to wear at certain times of the year.

It smells pretty good, and it's really nice that it's not too overpowering. A light, sweet, scent that could work for pretty much any season, not just winter.