Bath and Body Works Pink Sugarplum

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.4

on 5/10/2013 6:15:00 PM

It smells sooo good! The scent also lasts long too.

on 4/12/2013 2:11:00 PM

LOVE this scent! I have the body cream only though. Nice fruity and fresh scent. I love how my clothes smell after as well :P Will definitely buy again...maybe in the body splash too :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I bought the Pink Sugarplum body mist and I enjoy wearing it. I don't understand why it's a limited edition Christmas fragrance; it smells more like summer than winter. I think it smells like berries and flowers. The packaging is good, and it lasts a long time.65

This smell is sweet and floral. I absoulutely love this smell. The only problem is well BBW body sprays scent barely last :(. I think im the only one who smells a bit of pine tree in this scent. i originally got this for a friend, then i had to go back and purchase it for myself. I recomend this to anyone!!

This is my favorite holiday traditions scent from B&BW. It's sweet and fruity so you could wear it all year round. I would purchase it again.

I love this scent but I went to Bath and Body Works this past weekend and it was not on the shelf. :( It's really nice that it's not too overpowering. This could be used for any season and all ages.

on 2/2/2012 5:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a light, fruity scent. I think any age can wear this. It says something like nectarine, vanilla musk and some other scent (don't have it with me now) on the back, but I personally smelled some type of light fruit, a kind of light bubblegum scent, and a cranberryish scent. It doesnt mention cranberry on the bottle, but the spray smelled cranberryish to me, and not in a good way, so I gave it away. My sis adores this scent though.
I don't think I would repurchase it. I enjoyed the lotion but tired of the spray quickly.

It smells pretty good, and it's really nice that it's not too overpowering. A light, sweet, scent that could work for pretty much any season, not just winter.

on 12/29/2011 5:56:00 PM

I absolutley LOVE this scent! It's tangeriney and sugary, fruity and girly. It is a nice fruit scent and it says it is a holiday scent, but I like it as a summer scent. It is so sugary and sweet, not too sweet though. It's refreshing and delicious. Could not ask for more! I LOVE THIS!!!!!

on 12/23/2011 12:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Lovely. Not too strong, not too sweet fragrance. I love it enough to buy the 2 shower gels, body cream, 3 spray mist, the Snowwoman hand soap, & 3 moisturizing hand soaps. So......I love it. Now I need to buy the lotion because it wasn't available at the time.

Popular Fragrances