Bath and Body Works Pink Sugarplum

4.4

on 1/26/2013 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Some say this smells like tropical punch or fruit punch, but this is what i think it smells like:... So in the summer you stop at the gas station and get a slurpy, u miclx coca cola, pepsi, orange crush, grape crush, and cream soda together, and u only drink half of it, by now the slurpie is melted and whats left is this ultra sweet sugary syrup, and i just happeb to LOVE that smell :) i know~wierd of me, and it also moisterizes very well, not greasy, and no rashes or reactions :D

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I bought the Pink Sugarplum body mist and I enjoy wearing it. I don't understand why it's a limited edition Christmas fragrance; it smells more like summer than winter. I think it smells like berries and flowers. The packaging is good, and it lasts a long time.65

This is my favorite holiday traditions scent from B&BW. It's sweet and fruity so you could wear it all year round. I would purchase it again.

I love this scent but I went to Bath and Body Works this past weekend and it was not on the shelf. :( It's really nice that it's not too overpowering. This could be used for any season and all ages.

on 10/10/2012 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I got this as a stocking stuffer along with Winter Candy Apple. I didnt think I would like it at all, but I LOVE it. I usually dont like really sugary smelling things, but this is great. I like to wear it around the holidays, its just one of 'those' smells you like to wear at certain times of the year.

It smells pretty good, and it's really nice that it's not too overpowering. A light, sweet, scent that could work for pretty much any season, not just winter.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Nice sweet scent. Nothing really special, but it's good if you like sweet scents.

Popular Fragrances