no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Apr/02/2015

Pink Sugarplum triple Moisture Body Cream - First sniff reminds me of pink jellybeans. Not my taste.

Packaging is cute but cheap. The pink foil flakes off leaving big shiny silver cracks.

The scent lasts about average ...I don't think it moisturizes better than some of my other favorites. But also some of those favorites don't have the scent selection or pricing …

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

May/10/2013

It smells sooo good! The scent also lasts long too.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Apr/12/2013

LOVE this scent! I have the body cream only though. Nice fruity and fresh scent. I love how my clothes smell after as well :P Will definitely buy again...maybe in the body splash too :)

About reviewer (910 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jan/26/2013

Some say this smells like tropical punch or fruit punch, but this is what i think it smells like:... So in the summer you stop at the gas station and get a slurpy, u miclx coca cola, pepsi, orange crush, grape crush, and cream soda together, and u only drink half of it, by now the slurpie is melted and whats left is this ultra sweet sugary syrup, and i just happeb to LOVE that smell :) i …Read more

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

Dec/28/2012

I bought the Pink Sugarplum body mist and I enjoy wearing it. I don't understand why it's a limited edition Christmas fragrance; it smells more like summer than winter. I think it smells like berries and flowers. The packaging is good, and it lasts a long time.65

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesBlue

Dec/23/2012

This smell is sweet and floral. I absoulutely love this smell. The only problem is well BBW body sprays scent barely last :(. I think im the only one who smells a bit of pine tree in this scent. i originally got this for a friend, then i had to go back and purchase it for myself. I recomend this to anyone!!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Dec/09/2012

This is my favorite holiday traditions scent from B&BW. It's sweet and fruity so you could wear it all year round. I would purchase it again.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Oct/18/2012

I love this scent but I went to Bath and Body Works this past weekend and it was not on the shelf. :( It's really nice that it's not too overpowering. This could be used for any season and all ages.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Oct/10/2012

I got this as a stocking stuffer along with Winter Candy Apple. I didnt think I would like it at all, but I LOVE it. I usually dont like really sugary smelling things, but this is great. I like to wear it around the holidays, its just one of 'those' smells you like to wear at certain times of the year.

About reviewer (233 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Feb/10/2012

i've been wearing this all winter, it smells amazing. it is sweet and girly and soo pretty

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35