TheBalm Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette

TheBalm Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette
Nude 'tude Eyeshadow PaletteNude 'tude Eyeshadow PaletteNude 'tude Eyeshadow PaletteNude 'tude Eyeshadow PaletteNude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette

4.3

Pigmented, blendable, all the basic colours you would ever need! Great for everyday use.

on 11/1/2016 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This palette was okay. If it was one of the first palettes I bought, I probably would have really enjoyed it. I like neutral palettes so I was drawn to this one. It is really pigmented except for a few of the lighter shades. However, I found all the shadows to be dry and they didn't blend as well as I'd hoped. I really liked the swatches and reviews I had seen before buying this, but after using it a few times, I was uninspired. I think there are too many brown shades. A few more pink/purple shades would have benefited this palette more. The darker colors stayed on my eyes all day, but the lighter shades disappeared after a few hours. Overall, the palette was just "okay" for me and it wasn't much of an asset for my current collection. I think the color selection could have been a bit more curated.

To Read all 127 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Beautiful palette, a mix of mattes and shimmer. I couldn't believe how gorgeously pigmented this baby was, truely amazed. Love the colors and cute packaging.💖

on 8/20/2016 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I am so impressed by this palette. the colours are SO pigmented, they blend like a dream and stay forever. the colours of the shadows are absolutely gorgeous and are perfect for everyday wear or dramatic looks. these perform better than my Mac palettes and are such a great price for quality.

on 8/19/2016 4:25:00 PM

Obsessed!!!!! I bought this purely for the 'sexy' shade as I had seen a tutorial using that. Honestly best purchase of 2016. They are the most pigmented shadows I have ever used I can't understand why the balm aren't a more well known brand? The shades are lovely and come out true to the pan colour. Lasting power is insane, I've done dancing all night parties, fallen asleep and woken up with flawless eye makeup when using this. I've had this for about 8 months and have used every single day. I love every shade which is rare in a palette. Will definitely repurchase when I run out and can't wait to try the balm jovi palette too!

It was one of my first palettes, bought it back in 2011 when I started to experiment with eyeshadows and I used it almost exclusively for over a year. I hit pan on six shades- "sassy", "sexy", "sultry", "stand-offish", "sleek and "snobby". Those were my favorites.
It's a decent palette, the shadows are nicely pigmented, they blend well. It's sturdy, lightweight and travel-friendly. I really liked (still like AND use) is the brush that is included in this palette. Perfect for smudging eyeshadow along the lash line.
What I don't like in theBalm's eyeshadows is that they don't last on my eyelids at all, even with primer (and no, I don't have oily lids). For example Sleek or Too Faced eyeshadows last for a whole day, am to pm, theBalm ones fade after 5-6 hours, up to 6-7 with primer underneath. By the end of the day you cannot tell that I was wearing eyeshadows at all. That's why I stopped using this palette. What I want from my makeup is to stay- I don't have time for touch ups.

The eyeshadows are sooo pigmented. I love it. The price is quite reasonable as well. The only complaint I have is the packaging - I wish it was sturdier with a more secure cover. The magnetic cover is always at risk of getting flipped open when I have it in bag.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really like the "nude" eyeshadow selection in this palette. There are your classic browns and then some shimmers, and deeper shades. I can see this working for a wide variety of skin tones. This is my go-to palette of colors for a laid back night out. Can easily create a simple eye look using the colors. They last for a long time. My only complaint would probably be that there is not actually very much eyeshadow in the pans so you can run out of your favorite colors fairly quickly. I think the packaging with the ladies is super fun. I would repurchase this definitely, I think it is a great selection of basic eyeshadow colors.

on 7/18/2016 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love most products I own by theBalm, but the Nude 'tude palette is for sure a winner. The packaging is really one of a kind; not like anything else you see in many other makeup brands. It's super old school and unique, and paints a sexy and strong image of women. The formula for all the shade are super pigmented, even the more shimmery shades.
The only reason this product doesn't receive 5 stars is because I'm a girl that lives for mattes, and there's sadly only four in the whole palette. However I must be truthful and say that my favourite shade is 'Silly', it's a beautiful chocolate brown that looks like its been infused with gold specks of glitter - ABSOLUTELT STUNNING! I also tend to lean more towards warmer and darker colours, which there isn't a whole lot of in this palette.
Although, the colour pay off is just flawless for a brand that is a little cheaper in comparison to high end ones. Would definitely recommend!

on 6/27/2016 8:13:00 PM

I was very impressed with this palette and with theBlam in general. They make great eye shadows. They shadows in this palette are very pigmented and velvety smooth. They blend beautifully. The shadows are small but none of these palettes are limited edition and if you did by some miracle end up using this whole palette, you can buy another one. They are always on sale for 1/2 price on overstock.com or hautelook.com will have them cheap every few months. I really love the color selection in this palette. There is a good mix of shimmer and matte shades. Their shimmer shades are stunning. All the colors are in neutral brown shades with some shimmery creams and taupes. If you are pale, taupe is very flattering. I am pale and use this palette all the time. I prefer this palette to the naked palettes by urban decay. I find them to be more blendable and softer in texture so it's easier for me to work with. I really love this palette.