Uploaded by KittySkyfish

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/25/2016

Good concealer but not worth the price – I decided to try this as it was a 4 star rating on Beautypedia. Im very fair and always on the hunt for a miracle concealer than wont make my eye bags look even worse than they are. I liked this as it covers nicely and didnt crease but the click pen contains very minimal product. This retails for around $12 and is quite expensive for what you get. I got …Read more

9 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (145 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

May/04/2016

I'm very pleased with this... Looks lovely on my dry undereyes. I have some fine lines, but this doesn't highlight them or crease. it covers darkness pretty well. If I layer over Bobbi Brown serum corrector, I get a really good result. The cost is ok, but the qty is quite small. It contains 0.05oz, versus 0.9oz in eg Mac Prolongwear concealer, which is also a favourite.

8 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

Sep/07/2015

This is great, but it caked and was too dry for my under eye area. I'd recommend this for oiler skin, but the loreal visible blur concealer is much better for drier skin and creases less for me than this one does.

8 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

fromAKSA4

Sep/07/2015

This is a great concealer for dry skin to cover red spots and uneven skin tone. I use it over foundation and before powder, applied with a foundation brush, and it definitely makes my skin look more even toned. It also adds a nice subtle glow without looking shiny.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

EyesHazel

Aug/19/2015

I can not survive without this concealer. Perfect for under eye area as it doesn't settle into the creases! I have a medium golden skin tone and use the color "medium", it's perfect. Great at covering red areas or random spots…love this product.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlond

Apr/20/2015

I really like this concealer. I wear it in "medium" and it does a good job of brightening my under eye area. It's not perfect, but it's my favorite out of the many I've tried.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

Apr/11/2015

This is most definitely my new holy grail concealer. I'm a self-proclaimed blush-aholic, foundation junkie, and lipstick hoarder, but concealer has never been something that I've been interested in, but after using my Vichy dermablend (stick) for years I wanted something different. I found this at Target for less than $3CAD and thought I would give it a …Read more

9 of 10 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Feb/28/2015

PROS: So kind to my aging skin. Opaque enough to cover when I build with it, and it is definitely buildable. I actually like the brush on this, so that I can just keep it in my purse for touchups (usually I hate built-in brushes.) SPF15. I'm N15-20 (leaning to NC) and use the fair. When I'm more tan, like NC25-30, I use light. The finish for me is satin (but I have dry skin.) …Read more

11 of 11 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (944 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Jan/05/2015

Very pricey for a drugstore concealer: $14.99 for 0.05oz. This is more expensive than MAC Pro Longwear concealer ($20 for 0.3oz)! I got it in Medium, which matches my NC35 skin. It's good for blemishes but not opaque enough to cover dark undereye circles. I'll probably try something else when this is used up.

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Medium

Nov/25/2014

I have to agree with the other reviewers here that this concealer is great. I usually use Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer or Tarte Maracuja Waterproof Creaseless concealer, both of which are my HG concealers for my inherited dark circles. But I ran out of both and parking at my local mall is a nightmare. Sephora takes days to ship -- even when you ask for next day air shipping, so I went to the …Read more

8 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm