L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Age-Reversing Concealer

L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Age-Reversing Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (5.8%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin Orbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Tocopherol, Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine, Panthenol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Dextran Sulfate, Silica, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polycaprolactone, Sodium Hyaluronate, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, F.I.L. B29137/3

on 5/4/2016 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm very pleased with this... Looks lovely on my dry undereyes. I have some fine lines, but this doesn't highlight them or crease. it covers darkness pretty well. If I layer over Bobbi Brown serum corrector, I get a really good result. The cost is ok, but the qty is quite small. It contains 0.05oz, versus 0.9oz in eg Mac Prolongwear concealer, which is also a favourite.

This is great, but it caked and was too dry for my under eye area. I'd recommend this for oiler skin, but the loreal visible blur concealer is much better for drier skin and creases less for me than this one does.

To Read all 32 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/7/2015 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great concealer for dry skin to cover red spots and uneven skin tone. I use it over foundation and before powder, applied with a foundation brush, and it definitely makes my skin look more even toned. It also adds a nice subtle glow without looking shiny.

on 8/19/2015 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I can not survive without this concealer. Perfect for under eye area as it doesn't settle into the creases! I have a medium golden skin tone and use the color "medium", it's perfect. Great at covering red areas or random spots…love this product.

on 4/20/2015 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this concealer. I wear it in "medium" and it does a good job of brightening my under eye area. It's not perfect, but it's my favorite out of the many I've tried.

on 4/11/2015 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is most definitely my new holy grail concealer. I'm a self-proclaimed blush-aholic, foundation junkie, and lipstick hoarder, but concealer has never been something that I've been interested in, but after using my Vichy dermablend (stick) for years I wanted something different. I found this at Target for less than $3CAD and thought I would give it a try.
Pro:
1)Anti-ageing:The claims on this is that it is an "Age-Reversing Concealer"..now while I don't think that is true, I do believe that it helps to prevent any saggy-ness and fine lines in that area. After about a week of using this I can tell that my under-eye skin loves this waaaay more than any other products I have ever tried. Keep in mind that I am only in my early 20's (never hurts to start early..unless it does, then someone please let me know :p)
2)Formula: The formula is nice and thin which makes it easy to blend out. That being said, this product does not lack any pigmentation as it easily covers the darkness under my eyes and a few red spots around my nose.
3)Price: I was lucky enough to find this for $2.94CAD while Target was closing down, but regularly this costs about $13. Honestly, that might sound like a lot but I'm willing to spend that kind of money on something that my skin loves so much; it's rare to find makeup that your skin benefits from/that you can feel your skin benefiting from.
4)Packaging: The brush on this is softer than other L'Oreal products that come in a similar package; I feel good about using this on my delicate eye area. This is also a dream to travel with as it is no bigger than a crayola marker (not that I travel with crayola markers...but you...just for reference)
5)Colour: Now while this does not have the most extensive colour range, the colours that are provided work well for me. I currently use Medium on my NC20-25/C3 skin but I can easily go down to Light. I can't wait to purchase the shade Medium Deep during summer when I turn into a NC30+ skin tone. The colours are also more yellow-based which makes covering purple spots on the skin a breeze. (there are 4 colours in total)

Cons:
1)Scent: It smells like makeup which some might find annoying, but it's not as bad as I imagined. (It's also not as bad as the L'Oreal Magic Lumi highlighter/True match foundation.)

Overall: I looooove this product. Everyone please do me a favour and go and get this. For the first time in a long time I feel as-if a product is actually doing what it claims: "leaving skin brighter, smoother, hydrated, even and flawless for a youthfully luminous look." (from the L'Oreal website)

PROS: So kind to my aging skin. Opaque enough to cover when I build with it, and it is definitely buildable. I actually like the brush on this, so that I can just keep it in my purse for touchups (usually I hate built-in brushes.) SPF15. I'm N15-20 (leaning to NC) and use the fair. When I'm more tan, like NC25-30, I use light. The finish for me is satin (but I have dry skin.)

CONS: The most obvious con I see is that twist-up mechanism that has you twisting it 500 times the first time you use it. The other is the price for a small amount of product.

ALTERNATES: This is actually quite a good dupe for Armani High Precision Retouch. But this one may be even kinder for my wrinkles.

on 1/5/2015 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Very pricey for a drugstore concealer: $14.99 for 0.05oz. This is more expensive than MAC Pro Longwear concealer ($20 for 0.3oz)! I got it in Medium, which matches my NC35 skin. It's good for blemishes but not opaque enough to cover dark undereye circles. I'll probably try something else when this is used up.

I have to agree with the other reviewers here that this concealer is great. I usually use Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer or Tarte Maracuja Waterproof Creaseless concealer, both of which are my HG concealers for my inherited dark circles. But I ran out of both and parking at my local mall is a nightmare. Sephora takes days to ship -- even when you ask for next day air shipping, so I went to the drugstore and reluctantly grabbed this concealer. I say reluctantly because Loreal tests on animals and I hate their company. Despite that, the concealer works. It covers. It doesn't crease and it lasts over 10 hours and still looks freshly applied. If anyone out there can recommend a cruelty free drugstore brand I can try that works the same, please let me know. It's more expensive than the other brands at the drugstore, so I took off one lippy for that. Fortunately, I was able to find the one with mineral sunscreen as an active ingredient -- SPF 20. I'm an NC 25 ish and I have the color LIGHT, 122.

on 11/17/2014 8:01:00 AM

This is my ultimate HG concealer for my under eyes and highlighting my face before topping with mineral powder. I can't even begin to properly explain how perfect this product is without getting too excited and no matter what else I try I always come back to this. It is pricier than other drugstore concealers but nothing performs for me as well as this. I buy this in the shade fair (lightest shade) to highlight my under eye, forehead and veining/discoloration on my chin. The reason I love this so much is because the coverage is amazing! The consistency is thin but super pigmented and not drying under the eyes. I usually put this on all the places I need it, then take my other blemish concealer (MAC studio finish) to do my blemishes and highlight the bridge of my nose (cause it's oilier) and by the time I'm done with that this loreal visible lift concealer would have almost set to the point where all I have to do is pat it a little to blend and it stays put instead of moving around as I blend. The colour is awesome; not too pink or yellow. I have tried to find cheaper options but nothing even compares. I just wish that they would give us more product for the money. The clicker pen contains way too little product for the price.