Clinique Moisture Surge Intense

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense

3.9

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Squalane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Caffeine, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Protéine du Petit-Lait, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Petrolatum, PEG-150, Sucrose, Pyridoxine Dipalmitate, Linoleic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, PEG-8, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide12, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol (ILN41257)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Cons :

Way too many silicones
greasy
I could feel this on my face
After a couple months of use was causing clogged pores
Just awful......

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My everyday moisturizer. Honestly, it's perfection!

on 5/31/2018 3:14:00 AM

This is the best moisturizer out there. In fact, if u search for the best face moisturizer list, this one will always be there.

I had tried so many brands until this one... I started using this moisturizer in 2014 and I have been buying it since then. The gel texture is so light yet so powerful in keeping ur skin moist, soft, and most importantly, doesn’t leave ur skin greasy or heavy at all. I use this only to work because it’s quite pricey. After 1 and a half year of using this day and night, I tried L’occitane shea butter and found very ok to use at night. So I can save much more than using only Clinique. During winter, you just need to put it a little more to stay hydrated all day.

And lastly, cosmetic brands r different. I might be ok with this Clinique but not ok with others and the same applies to you all. What I wanna say is you should try first and see if a certain product is suitable for your skin. With this moisturizer, I have no breakout, no allergy or redness at all. 5 star out of 5.

on 4/15/2018 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really like this product. I've used up three jars and I find myself buying it over and over again. My skin is really sensitive and dry, and I live in such a cold and windy place (during the winter), of which my Irish skin is not a fan.

It makes my skin feel nice and soft, and not at all textured. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky as most day creams do. The only negative I have to say about this product is that it doesn't really feel like it lasts on my skin. Or it doesn't really protect from outer damage. I need to re-apply during the day.

Ok another con: the packaging. I don't mind the glass jar, but it is damn slippery and I've dropped it lid-less several times. The horror :(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

After reading many reviews about how nice this product was I decided to give it a try. I had a 15ml sample from my mother in law i was lucky I didn't give money for this product because from the time I putted it on my face i felt pain and i turned red from the irritation. Clinique products supposed clinically tested but it didn't work for me. My skin is super sensitive and fair and acne prone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I used this for less than a week and threw it away (usually i give a cream at least two weeks before deciding whether it is ok for me or not). I had little bumps all over my face after just one use. I kept on going and the bumps (transparent, just raised over the skin, impossible to squeeze) just got worste. Terrible product. I tried to use it as a hand cream before throwing it away but it made every very slippery so i guess it might be full of silicones (as in .. really full ). Very disappointing.

on 2/2/2018 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So far, I have really been liking this. I have oily, acne-prone skin although I don't really know yet which specific ingredients break me out. So because of this, I'm always scared of trying new moisturizers. This feels really hydrating, and it lasts all night long. I don't wake up like an oil slick in the mornings, or with a tight feeling to my skin. It also works well for the mornings, prior to applying my sunscreen. I am up at ungodly hours for work, and wear this for about three wears before applying sunscreen. It is lightweight, and best of all, doesn't look super greasy. I feel like it's a bit pricey, but worth it for me.

on 1/22/2018 6:08:00 PM

I have very oily, breakout-prone skin so I was afraid of using this in the summer when I got a mini of it in a kit. I started using it every day/night when the weather got colder, and I bought the full-size because I love it. It does not break me out and leaves my skin feeling plumped and youthful. This has been the remedy for me when cold weather and the dry heated indoor air, along with daily prescription tretinoin, was making my skin feel tight and dehydrated.

I like to use it as the last step in the morning before sunscreen and then BB/CC cream. And I likewise love using it as the last step in the evening, after cleansing, moisturizing/prepping skin with Cerave PM, waiting a few minutes, applying & really working in my prescription tretinoin, waiting 20 or so min, then softly dabbing/applying this to lock everything in without rubbing or moving anything around.

It is fragrance-free, meaning Clinique has not added irritating fragrance to mask the normal scent of the ingredients. I have no problems with its scent at all -- it is slightly medicinal/herbal. I wish people could become more aware of how much better a product is for their skin if it does not contain fragrance.

I think it would be easier to use if it came in a tube, but I honestly think the Paula's Choice people exaggerate the terrible quality of jar packaging in general. This is a more elegant formulation of petrolatum-based cream that helps your skin from drying out; if you use just-washed hands to apply it and do not leave the jar open for hours or overnight, I can live with the packaging. I'll finish it in a few months and I'll be able to use every last drop.

on 12/25/2017 7:54:00 PM

They could charge 100$ a jar and I would still pay it. I keep coming back to this time and time again. I have fair dry sensitive skin that drinks this right up. I live in New England and this stuff is the key to getting through winter for me.

on 11/30/2017 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite moisturizer and I have combination/dry sensitive skin. The smell is similar to alcohol but I don’t find it offensive. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin but it does sting my eyes. It is very hydrating and I tend to like heavier feeling moisturizers. However, I do find that it takes quite a while to absorb. So for the first hour it feels like it’s just sitting in my face. But that feeling goes away eventually. I like that by the the end of the work day my skin doesn’t feel dry — feels normal. I don’t like that it’s in an unhygienic tub and I wish it were cheaper.