3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I miss this product so much. I was basically devastated when they discontinued it and I went and bought a bunch of high end mascaras that couldn't begin to hold a candle to the effects of this mascara. This mascara was so good that out of desperation I ended up getting eyelash extensions for a while just so I could have my eyelashes look good again anyways: Pros: Great Length Great volume Great seperation Not Clumpy Lasts all day Stunning look Buildable Can build a dramatic look Holds curls Great for also holding eyelash strips in place Cons: Hard to remove(use oil,or Pond's cleanser) Can result in some eyelash loss if you don't remove and treat your eyelashes after with some oil

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

4 years ago

My favorite mascara ever but now I can't find it anywhere. I love the fact it will not come off and get on my contacts. Everytime I find something I would use forever it gets discontinued. Just happened with my foundation too. Please continue making this mascara it's great for contact wearers. LOVE the 24 Hour Mascara! Please send me where I can buy this mascara!

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

EyesOther

1.0

4 years ago

Has anyone figured out how to get this stuff off??! That's my review in a nutshell. It's a decent mascara but holy cow I tried everything and days after last using it, still have residue on my lashes. No bueno.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I love this mascara! A lot of people have a problem with taking this mascara off. I can see why that would be a problem it is a little hard, but it's so worth it. Just make sure to use an oil based make up remover. It was kind of hard for me to remove at first, but now it comes off pretty easy. It lengthens my lashes and holds my curl like crazy. My lashes are short and stick straight. I have tried so many mascaras and this is one that I've already repurchased. I would definitely continue to buy this. This is just my experience and what works for me might not work for you.

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

First of all, my eyelashes are straight and long so I curl them with an eyelash curler and a spoon. I bought this mascara at walmart when they had like a 2x1 promotion so I got this one with the Lashblast length because I was traveling to Cancun so I needed something that held the curl really well.. I got the color _____ and It's a really black mascara. In the packaging it didn't claim to be waterproof and didn't have another presentation to it, like when the other brands have a blue strip on the tube or something, so I decided to trust what the guy that worked for covergirl told me. He PROMISED me that it wouldn't bring my lashes down, it wouldn't smear or come off whenver I went swimming. So the veredict is....I LOVE THIS MASCARA! It's not my HG yet because I'm young and still looking for my HG mascara but if this one was the last one in the whole world I would name it my HG. PROS: -The lashes don't feel super stiff nor natural and soft, right in the middle. -It holds the curl. -Super waterproof, I could get out of the pool and the lashes were still kinda curled. -It doesn't smear or rub off. -Formula is not too wet. -Does not clump. -Lenghts and volumizes. CONS: -The tube is a little bit fat, but It's not horrible. If you have really straight lashes, go give this a try. It lasts in very humid and hot weathers and also swimming. GO. TRY. IT. :)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

I have very straight (down-turned), stubborn, short lashes. This has been one of the only affordable mascaras that actually hold the curl all day and make my lashes look longer. No flaking or smearing throughout the day and it's lightweight, no clumping. it's great for days when I really need to make sure my mascara stays put. It is a waterproof mascara, so getting that off is usually tricky. {NOTE: I don't wear contacts} The best (and frugal) way is to simply use olive oil (other OCM oils can work) saturated on a cotton ball. Hold the cotton ball on the closed eye for minute or two, then wipe off and cleanse as usual.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I like this mascara. it goes on amazingly and gets everyone of my eyelashes, the only thing Is it's waterproof and it takes awhile to come off. I'd recommend the non water proof one.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

5 years ago

So, my sister didn't like this mascara so she gave it to me, I didn't need to ask why. I found out the hard way. Assuming this is almost a 10 dollar drugstore mascara, I thought it would stay on for a few hours and then smudge off eventually. That wasn't the case with this mascara. If you're looking for a mascara that goes on beautifully and clean, separating every lash without the clumpy look, this is the mascara for you. If you're looking for a mascara that doesn't come off with soap, baby oil, baby shampoo, vegetable oil, makeup remover OR make up removing soap, this mascara is DEFINITELY for you. I've tried everything high and low to get this mascara off. If you like the "no more eyelashes" look at the end of trying to get this mascara off, this product is yours to have. ENJOY.

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlond

2.0

5 years ago

I do not like this mascara at all. It weighs my lashes down, even after curling them, this mascara makes them flat and straight. It's such a pain to clean up and it's really hard to remove at the end of the day! I normally really love cover girl mascaras, so I was very disappointed, especially considering I paid almost $20. The brush is also huge which makes it really hard to apply without making a mess.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

I decided to try this as it was on sale at my local drugstore and being a fan of the regular Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara, thought I'd see what this was like. I wasn't in the market at the time for a new waterproof mascara but this will be my waterproof mascara from now on. This stuff applies like a dream, holds a curl, has a natural, not full look, and doesn't smudge like some waterproof mascaras, surprisingly, do. It's not a 24 hour mascara. I'm pretty sure it's a 24 day mascara. The kicker is, you can't get this stuff off. It's so great, staying on in the nastiest gloppiest, wettest of snowstorms bombarding your face, but you can't get it off easily. Don't be frustrated - just do what I do. When I'm getting ready to wash my face after work, I remove my contact lenses, then I blob baby oil on my lashes and do something else for about 10 minutes. After the wait, I'll wash my face and it comes off, though not always on the first try. You definitely have to keep gently swiping at the lashes to get it off. Use an oil-based remover - nothing else will work.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55