Tom Ford Cheek Color in Frantic Pink

Tom Ford Cheek Color in Frantic Pink
Tom Ford Cheek Color 02 Frantic PinkTom Ford Cheek Color 02 Frantic Pink Swatches

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit 9/4/17: dupe for this blush in the ABH Nicole guerro glow kit same silver shimmer not quite as finely milled but v close!! I'm returning this.
---
No brush??! For $58USD I'd at least expect an applicator. This is the perfect blush in every other way it's so forgiving you would have a hard time overdoing it right away. Similar to chanel -In Love- I don't find this as intense as NARS -O- this is beautiful w TF$ Terra bronzer & TF$ Spanish Pink lipstick as an every day look. I'm into evday glamour this certainly would be beautiful on a bride. I'm of a good coloring for this blush (NC20) I think darker gals would have to layer more on to get it to show up better which is what makes it forgiving in the first place. My first TF$ blush I own 7 lipsticks, terra bronzer, 7 quads & a cream eye Shadow so I'm really a big TF$ fan! I want to get Love Lust someday but for now I'm happy w my collex. This is a very pretty innocent pink. It's almost a blush highlight product w the silver sheen.

on 1/8/2017 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

You can't go wrong with a Tom Ford blush, it comes in a gorgeous compact, eight grams of product this almost doubles a NARS blush pan so it really isn't that expensive all things considered.

Frantic Pink is a very light pink that would probably would only suit best Light to Light Medium skin tones because it's so light, it's a very sheer with a faint hint of glow that gives me a very natural look without making me look too made up and it's my third purchase of his regular (non Soleil or LE) blush line but it really became my favourite.

If you're looking for a very forgiving and chic pink blush then this is maybe for you. I usually grab this now when I have a meeting with a client that I've never seen before or work related events where I don't want to be really "loud" when it comes to cheek color.

Love this blush!!! When I'm lighter, it's gorgeous... When I'm tan, it's gorgeous! I have neutral toned skin and this comes up a beautiful rosy pink. It's light, but very pigmented. A little goes a looooong way. This blush is so buttery and creamy, even though it's a powder. It's amazing. It's expensive at $60, but it will last forever as you don't need much at all.

on 1/24/2016 9:59:00 PM

Frantic Pink is the lightest shade in Tom Ford's lineup, and works best with lighter skin tones. It is less pigmented than the other shades, and so it is actually much easier to apply. Whereas other Tom Ford blushes require outmost care to avoid over-application, Frantic Pink is quite forgiving, and a heavier hand does not spell the end of the world. Unlike the other colours, Frantic Pink oxidises on my skin, transforming into the most natural pinky-peach glow. I like to think that Frantic Pink is one part blush and one part highlighter, because of the GLOWING finish it imparts, though this glow is further improved by applying a separate highlighter on your cheekbones. Frantic Pink also pairs beautifully with bronzer, and it so remains by most-used Tom Ford blush, if only because it truly is the most perfect everyday blush.

on 9/3/2015 8:48:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Full disclosure: I love Tom Ford's blush. They are so finely milled that they melt into my skin; they are highly pigmented, and thus, last forever; and they add a beautiful luminosity to my face. But not this one. Frantic Pink is a pale pinky-brown color with a fair amount of silver-y shimmer. The good news is that it is pale. If you're the sort who can get a bit heavy handed with blush, no worries with Frantic Pink. It's pale pink; you can (and will probably have to) apply a fair amount to get color. The bad news, for warmer skin tones, is that the shimmer is silver - cool. And as the day progresses and the color fades, that silvery shimmer doesn't. On me, not a good look. In fairness, on cooler skin tones, I suspect this color would be lovely. In fact, the 5 lippies reviews seem to support that this is perfect for cool, very light skin tones. But as an NC20-25, Frantic Pink is a non starter. Fortunately, Love Lust ( a warmer peachy pink) is perfection :)

If you are looking for must have blushes here the ones. TF blushes are the best in luxury brands. I own all of them :-) frantic pink is very light, good for light skin tones during day time. Natural and gives a glow.

TF blushes would be similar to Nars, the difference is that Nars are cheaper and it's prof brand when TF is truly luxurious.

If you can afford TF than definitely buy it. If not than Nars :-)

on 4/2/2014 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Frantic Pink is a lovely shade of soft peachy pink with subtle sheen. In the current range of Tom Ford blushes it is the lightest shade. I would not call its finish shimmery, as it is beautifully illuminizing, but in a very understated manner. The powder has good pigment, so a soft touch of my brush on the surface picks up enough product and the lasting power on my dry skin is excellent, better than many other high end powder blushes I have tried. Needless to say, Tom Ford products are - almost by definition - a splurge and that is certainly true for this blush retailing at $60. However, you do get a lot of product and since the shade is a perfect flattering match for my light NW15 complexion, I use this as my main blush. I also really like the packaging, a sturdy, heavy mirrored brown compact with gold accent and a magnetic closure. I am glad it doesn't contain an applicator because I prefer keeping this compact as small as possible so it is travel friendly, and using my own blush brush. This blush comes in a coffee brown faux suede sleeve for travel. Will continue to repurchase.

on 3/24/2014 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the longest lasting powder blush I've ever worn. Usually I only get such long wear from a cream formula. Most of my powder blushes tend to fade a little throughout the day but this one stays put until I wash it off. It has a really gorgeous sheen that lights up my face and doesn't compete with my skin tone. It's a beautiful neutral to warm, medium pink, though at the lighter end of the medium range. There's a very refined silver shimmer that just barely shows up once it's applied, definitely not glitter or anything close to sparkle. More of a luminescent effect. In terms of color Dior's Rose Chrie looks somewhat similar to me but with golden shimmer and more of an overall orange/coral tone. Otherwise I found this hard to compare with my other blushes, which is strange given that the majority of my blushes are pinks.

I've had this for about two years and it's a favorite. I think it's the finish that appeals to me most. It has this glow that's hard to duplicate and it's somehow so flattering for that type of finish.

I had to go easy with the application because the pigmentation builds up so quickly, so it's no problem to get the exact same intensity that's in the pan. I tap my brush onto the powder because the texture is so soft and dense that a full swipe would pick up a crazy amount of product. Finely milled and silky with no scent that I can detect. My skin is normal, sometimes a little dry if my allergies are acting up, and this never looks like it's sitting on top of my skin. The packaging is simple and sleek with a secure magnetic closure and an interior mirror.

Tom Ford products can be hit or miss for me (I really dislike the foundations, nail polishes, and eye primer) but the blushes are lovely. I don't know if this color in particular is incredibly unique but the finish is stunning and overall these blushes feel wonderful, they're long wearing, and you get a ton of product (0.28oz/8g).

on 1/11/2014 8:56:00 PM

The second Tom Ford product I have purchased, I like it but can't say I love it. And, for the money it costs, pretty sure I should love it .... Anyway, it is a finely milled powder blush that adds a peachy rose pink to the cheeks. I certainly think it is a fine make up product. That said, so is my Benefit Rocketeur and I am not sure I favor one over the other. Tom Ford is double the price. Who doesn't love Tom Ford and his sense of style and quality? That said, at what point are you JUST paying for the name and the advice of people with much more money? I do love nice make up. Not sure this blush is worth the price, though.

on 12/8/2013 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I am not against TF in any way... I have a few bad reviews on some of their products -- that's all.

I purchased this blush a few months ago and wore it once. It did not blow my skirt up that's for sure. It got put on the bottom rung of rotation items and I took it out on Friday. It still does not blow anything up .. lol. It's not bad for a pink/peach blush -- but it's not worth the $$.

I look for effect not name brands when I buy my cosmetics. I have bought into hype and am still regretting it. I might try this over a hot pink/fuschia cream blush to see if I can get a better color.

Would I repurchase this? hell no. There are plenty of pinky corally blushes with better finishes and far less expensive.