Uploaded by pjw1209

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/22/2015

Pretty light pink color, yet goes on sheerer than others. Will use up, but don't know if I would repurchase.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Aug/16/2014

Pros: shear, good for everyday use, moisturizing, shimmery, NO TASTE OR SMELL! <3 and swatch is true to lip color!! The packaging is sturdy but looks cheap
Con: pricey and only lasts for about an hour.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGray

Jan/06/2014

Dirt cheap at $4.88 (Canadian). Sheer enough for everyday/school. Keeps lips in good shape. Doesn't un-chap lips, use a lip scrub and a fast-soaking-in lip balm, (Nivea Hydro Care, etc.) then the lip butter. Purple-y pinkish color.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0
fromTayB88

Nov/05/2013

Feels nice going on, packaging is pretty, yummy names. The color is much too shear for what I am going for.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Jul/29/2013

Sugar Frosting is a sheer pale pink nude that has just a hint of shimmer. It is not too frosty and has just enough of a hint of pink on my lips. Does not dry out my lips.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3061 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

Jul/22/2013

I have about 4 Lip Butters but this one is by far my favorite. I don't know if it's been mentioned but I think it's a great dupe for MAC Pretty Please! It's a pale pink with a slight purple shimmer. I love how it looks alone (just like Pretty Please) but I could easily see this one working over a lipstick. These Lip Butters aren't super moisturizing to me, but …Read more

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

Jun/03/2013

all revlon lip butters feel moisturizing and i love most of the ones i got, but sadly i don't find myself loving this one. the color looks weird once being applied on my lips, perhaps it's way too frosty like another reviewer mentioned below, but my lips somehow look washed out and pale after applying this. not a fan of this particular color.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Apr/29/2013

I love this! I find myself reaching for my sugar frosting lip butter over my Nars, Mac and Chanel lipglosses because it feels so moisturizing and soothing on the lips, and has a light beautiful color. I bought 4 tubes to have on me at home, work, in my bag etc. I hope they never discontinue! I am definitely saving money since this is $6.50 at Target compared to $25 other lipglosses.. and I reach …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Apr/06/2013

Light shimmery color without being too frosty. This has a different texture than the other revlon lip butters- it is dryer and less pigmented it seems like.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

3.0

Mar/31/2013

Honestly this product is a very beautiful color on my skin. Sadly enough, I am allergic to almost everything except some lipsticks and carmex. I would definitely recommend this to someone else but not to people who are allergic to lip balms and lip glosses.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium