wet n wild Fast Dry Nail Color - Sagreena The Teenage Witch

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/31/2013 12:14:00 AM

I have been searching and searching for this certain green that I wanted for my nails. A dark, emerald green. I looked everywhere and was prepared to pay $10+ to get an appropriate green polish. After all the days of searching, I finally, FINALLY found this. This is a beautiful green, what I would call a "Loki green" if anyone gets that reference! I paid $1.99 for this, so I definitely cannot complain about this polish, even with it's cons. It does take 3 coats to get it completely opaque, but it does dry very fast as it says. And I've read the other reviews saying it bubbles badly, and that hasn't happened to me yet but on one nail, so I can't list that as a con for me. After all the money I was going to pay and all the time I spent looking, this polish is perfect in my book!

on 12/23/2012 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I almost took this back, untried, based on the reviews. Glad I didn't! Yes, it's thin, but I got it opaque in 2 coats. The color is a beautiful emerald green. Is it quick dry? Not really. But for $2 and such a pretty color, I'm happy.

Popular Polishes