wet n wild Fast Dry Nail Color - Sagreena The Teenage Witch

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I went to CVS looking for a green shimmery nail color so I can do a red and green Christmas theme nail polish combo on my nails. This color was perfect! Definately an appropriate Christmas green shimmer. The problem was that it look 4.....YES FOUR!! coats of this to get it to the bottle color. It is much much to sheer with less than that. I have never come across such a UNpigmented nail polish until this one. I have had great luck with a few other colors from this particular formula from WnW so I was surprised how crappy this one was. Also the formula is NOT fast dry. As a matter of fact it took a long time to dry, Longer than other nail polishes that do not claim to be fast dry. I even waited several hours and a day between coats. :( Anyway when I FINALLY got my 4 coats to set up I paired it with Sally Girl Sassy which is a perfect Christmas red to go with this. My nails look adorable but the hassle for the green isn't worth it even for the cheap 1.99 pricetag. It is a hit or miss with these WnW fast dry polishes.

Popular Polishes