3.8

price range

Reviews

1.0

5 years ago

break my legs breakout with small zits.. stay away if you have sensitive skin!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

6 years ago

Miranda is a pretty standard Lush soap. It's nice and foamy and smells lovely! It is a bit expensive of course, and I found that it gets used up pretty quickly. I have switched to a body wash (Lush Happy Hippy) now, but if I were to buy a soap again this is one that I would buy!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Medium

6 years ago

I got Miranda as a free sample from.my first purchase of Lush products, man was I happy or what! haha, so I went home and searched it up, was kinda upset cuz it had kiwis in them ( I have a MAJOR phobia of dots and kiwi seeds trigger that :P) but phew, it didnt have any VISIBLE seeds in it! anyway, I absolutely LOOOOVE miranda. The smell was kind of strange, didn't like it much first but it grows on you!! and this smell LINGERS in your bathroom, in your bedroom, everywhere. and by lingers, I don't mean a few hours... it's been 4days since I used Miranda and this deeee-licious smell has hung in the air since then. it's very citrusy and fruity, what a joy. I feel it works well with my skin, cleans, moisturises. I keep Lush products in the fridge because they're all natural and thus, I don't have to worry bout them melting or anything!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

I love the sweet fruity smell of this soap and it lathers into a cream foam and the scent lasts for hours.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Love this soap! It smells like melon and kiwi with a creaminess to it, lathers great, doesn't melt quite as fast, and is very moisturizing. Can't ask for anything more in a soap. Definitely repurchasing!

About reviewer (396 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

from

7 years ago

I am a big fan of Lush. They have some fantastic products but I'm not going to blow smoke everyone's ass and say that I love everything about Lush because that wouldn't be true or helpful to those of you who are looking for a honest review. Miranda soap has a soft creamy melon smell to me. It's light so the scent is gone by the time your shower is done. It does not lather very well but it does clean the skin. I like that it didn't dry my skin out. I have dry skin and when I first started using Lush soaps I didn't think they were the best but once I went back to drugstore body washes I realized how much my skin had changed. I had forgotten my elbows could cut glass because they were so dry at one time. Lush got rid of all that mess for me. Now my elbows are soft and squishy. To me, Miranda is a mid grade soap, nothing that special. It is beautiful to look at, like mint chocolate chip ice cream you get from Thrifty's back in the day. Lush has so many good soaps that this one isn't something I would buy again, there are better ones to spend your hard earned money on.

About reviewer (927 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

I like this one the smell is fruity like kiwi fruit, it works well is quite long lasting. I might repurchase in the future..

About reviewer (221 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

7 years ago

Smells of kiwi and mandarin oranges. Kinda hard to lather. Neither moisturizing or drying. I'd say a good everyday soap for spring and summer. Scent doesn't last to long tho

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

from

7 years ago

Smells amazing, very moisturising!

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

PROS Very light, fresh, and sweet fragrance Moisturizing Long-lasting Cleaning CONS none

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral