Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa - Super Rich Shower Cream - Lay It On Thick

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa - Super Rich Shower Cream - Lay It On Thick
True Blue Spa - Super Rich Shower Cream - Lay It On Thick

Water, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Shea Butter, Hydrogenated Soy Bean Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Guar something something, preservatives, coloring

on 2/29/2012 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I so love this! I got this for free with a coupon hehe. It is super rich and smells good and it's very good body wash. Very moisturizing! Will be buying more!

on 12/5/2011 9:04:00 PM

$6 for 2 oz or $15 for 10 oz. Unexpected HG. Got a coupon for a free mini so I happened to pick this out by luck.

The smell is what won me over. It made my eyes roll back in my head *wink*. Smells like bright coconut with vanilla icing. I'm not even a foody-scent kind of person! Before this, I found White Citrus the most tolerable BBW scent and the only other one I liked was Water Blossom Ivy which has been discontinued for a long time.

I also like the cream formulation. It makes me think that I'm not drying out my skin as much as with clear shower gels. (Whether it's actually true or not, I'm not sure, but it's good enough for me.)

If I didn't have a bunch more other shower gels to use up, I would go out and repurchase this right away. As it is, I can only hope that BBW won't discontinue it too soon. Wait for me, Super Rich Shower Cream with the awesome smell, I will come back to you ....