Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa - Super Rich Shower Cream - Lay It On Thick

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa - Super Rich Shower Cream - Lay It On Thick
True Blue Spa - Super Rich Shower Cream - Lay It On Thick

4.5

Water, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Shea Butter, Hydrogenated Soy Bean Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Guar something something, preservatives, coloring

on 12/13/2012 10:15:00 PM

Looove this. My skin gets so dry in the winter so most body washes, even if I use a lotion after, are too drying. This seems really moisturizing and has a nice light sweet scent. It's not strong at all which is good because a lot of scents give me headaches. This smells slightly coconut-y and sugar-y but not overbearing. Comes in a 10oz bottle and you only need maybe a quarter size amount each use. I do wish it was a pump packaging for easier use, but there isn't anything wrong with the packaging it has. I can see it easily lasting 3-4 months or longer for me. $15 seems like a lot for a body wash but they're usually always b2g1free on true blue spa products, so it's like $30 for 3 of these (30oz). I think it's worth it.

on 2/29/2012 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I so love this! I got this for free with a coupon hehe. It is super rich and smells good and it's very good body wash. Very moisturizing! Will be buying more!