Inglot Long & Curly Mascara

3.3

on 9/19/2017 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This isn't terrible, but it's not worth even the cheap price for me. Maybelline Great Lash runs circles around this mascara (and everbody but me hates Great Lash). If I take the time to get about 10 coats of this on my lashes, it manages to make them darker and slightly curled, and very slightly thicker. It is perfect for a very NATURAL lash look. It doesn't clump and it's not sticky or wet or drying. It's remarkably lightweight, but that might be why is doesn't emphasize lashes much. If I wore this without any other makeup it would look okay, but with other eyemakeup it seems to disappear and mame my eyes look unfinished.I will definitely use this up, but I doubt I'll repurchase it. Application takes too long for me to get a look I like. I do love the wand and brush.

I absolutely love this mascara, it is the one I always grab first and the one I couldn't live without. It makes my lashes look amazing and long, curls them beautifully And I've just ran out and just bought another. I highly recommend this product as it is a perfect mascara and lasts a long time.

on 12/5/2011 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love the wand, it's really long and sleek and it has just the right amount of product... But unfortunately this smudged like crazy on me! I do have that problem often though... This gives nice separation and it lenghtens quite well so you can give it a try if mascaras rarely smidge on you.