Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Radiant Peach

Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Radiant Peach

4.2

I must say, this is one of the prettiest blushes in which I was lucky enough to have snatched up for a bargain of a price in Carlsbad Outlet Mall. It's presented so elegantly. Even though I do not use the brush given, the colour just glows radiantly on my skin, perfect for spring :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this in a make up collection set for christmas, and i was so sad when i heard they were discontinuing it! this is such a beautiful blush. It's shimmery but not overwhelming, its such a lovely color and doesn't cause my acne prone skin to break out. I'll try and see if the cosmetic company store has it

on 6/20/2012 10:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this on a whim at the cosmetic company store where they sell discounted EL, clinique, origins etc. It reminded me of Nars Orgasm, but with lighter shimmer and maybe a little less pink. i thought perhaps it wouldn't work on me since I am NW15 but the peach is not too warm and it works. Worth a try if you can find it.

on 6/13/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has stood the test of time and become my favorite blush. It's what I wanted NARS Orgasm to be, but so much better. It's got nice pigmentation and a little shimmer. I have been using it for two years and I can't seem to hit pan, as much as I try. Unfortunately I believe they have discontinued it in favor of their new blush line. Fortunately, I bought a backup right before they discontinued them, and if I ever use this up, I'll break it out. Overall a beautiful blush on my NC15-20 skin. You can build it to whatever intensity you desire. It's my go to blush and it seems to go with just about everything.

I use it for contouring and it works much better than foundation or powder for me. I am very pale and its colour suits my skin perfectly.

Popular Blush Products