4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

I've been wearing this in Natural for years. It's a nice mauve shade good for everyday casual wear. I was almost done with a tube and purchased a new one. Color is totally different. I contacted NYX. they said there was no forumula change. bought another one - still not same as my old one but more wearable. still trying. I don't understand how they can say there is no change and yet it's different Update: this may have been partly my fault. I had been swatching the old lipstick with my finger as it was down to metal. Then swatching the new ones directly from the tube of lipstick When I did them all with fingers, they were closer to the original Still not exactly the same but pretty close.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

9 months ago

I have been trying for a very long time to find matte lipsticks that are hydrating.I bought Dior matte lipsticks which are hydrating but unfortunately not matte.So i decided to buy Mac which are cheaper and actually matte and hydrating.Nyx lipsticks are not very hydrating but they are matte and half the price of Mac's.I believe that i will not find the hydration i want.Probably is impossible.If the nyx lipstick was a bit more hydrating,I would put 5.Anyway,i recommend it cause it has very good duration and it is cheap.People like us can't buy Dior cosmetics.These are for the rich and famous.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0
from

10 months ago

It’s okay in some ways; the pigmentation is good, it doesn’t bleed, it’s average when it comes to wear time but the reason I’ll give it such a low rating is because of how hard it is to apply. The formula is difficult to work with which makes me never reach for it, so for me it was a waste of money. I really like their soft matte lip creams which is why I expected this to be good but oh well, every product can’t be a hit.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

a year ago

I have this in Perfect Red and it is an exact dupe for MAC Ruby Woo except it is not dry or hard to apply AND it's only $6. It's matte but not at all drying on the lips. It's very creamy and easy to apply and reapply. This is a true blue based red. It does transfer a bit but again, touch ups are a non issue with this lipstick. I absolutely love it and will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (299 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

a year ago

<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Of7SLcOYS-M"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Of7SLcOYS-M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> I got the NYX Lipsticks a year ago and since then I have been using them a lot! I put all the information, application and what I think about the product in the video above. I hope that you like the video and that I could give you an idea if you should get them yourself or not :)

About reviewer (235 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

a year ago

I have the shade Butter. This lipstick has a great matte formula - it's comfortable and even hydrating. It's very pigmented and doesn't cling to dry patches. It does transfer a bit but still looks matte and opaque. Totally recommend.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

a year ago

Tried in euro trash...color was not good for my skin tone. It was definitely matte but not in a good way...too drying

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

a year ago

This is an excellent matte bullet lipstick. I have three shades- Strawberry Daiquiri, Angel, and Indie Flick. I'll probably review the shades individually but Strawberry Daiquiri is my favourite; it's my perfect nude peach! As others have mentioned it is a non-drying matte formula that doesn't tug and pull at your lips. The right balance of moisture and matte. Coverage is even and opaque. Lasting power is pretty good. It's no liquid lipstick and it won't make it through a greasy meal, but for a bullet lipstick it's good. It will last through your morning coffee and take you through to lunch. Colour selection is excellent as well. I would compare this formula to the classic Revlon Super Lustrous Matte, but NYX is cruelty-free so they get my business. I love the way the lipstick clicks into place when you wind it down into the tube. There is no risk of the product twisting itself up and getting smooshed when you've put it away. This is a great design feature that should be standard. I got my shades at a special local sale where they were $1 apiece. I don't think I would have looked twice at this product or picked it up otherwise, but I'm super happy I stumbled across these lipsticks. The actual price tag is more than fair. I will check these out again when I'm looking for another matte lip colour.

About reviewer (181 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

MLS 17 Sweet Pink Rose Doux I only purchased color since it was Target clearance. What the heck? If I didn't like it. It would be a pain free trash toss. (3 @ 70% off w/ additional 5% red card = sold). Sweet Pink is a nice color highlight dabbed on center lip when neutral lip liners are used as full lip color (Essence). Lip brush to blend color. Perfect neutral lip with this secret ingredient. (I am giving my Mother these color ingredients and tools to achieve a classy look. • lip exfoliator • brush • liner lock • lip liners &amp; • NYX Sweet Pink Rose Doux).

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

3.0

2 years ago

The formula is kind of dry. Not long lasting.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair