NYX Matte Lipstick (All Shades)

NYX Matte Lipstick (All Shades)

4.1

Bees Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla)wax, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, Octyldodeanol, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Oleyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipade-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Fragrance. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.27 Aluminum Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow No.5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), FD&C Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), or D&C Red No.36 (CI 12085).

on 2/21/2017 12:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

euro trash is my fave color but these lipsticks don't really last long. but its a cult fave and that's how I feel about it too.
I also have maison a nice dark brown true and cool.i love them both
so much I wish they stayed on
nyx is high quality with low prices!
they are opaque and matte, very 90s
euro trash has enough wonderful pink in it.. no orange.. with a brown...its an indescribable color..which is why I love it.
its like jeffree star Gemini and huda trendsetter
and nyx lingerie in push up
its that kind of color as those 3 : )
perfect everyday yet interesting color... edgy somehow appropriate keep em guessing ya know
medium tone. not at all a light or dark color.
if youre tired of pink,HATE orange and cant seem to find or pull off a brown or nude, GET THIS.youll get your 90s vibe on all right.

I have this lipstick in the shade maison and whipped caviar. Color payoff is nice. Not super matte, more like a creamy matte finish. Unfortunately i will never use this ever again because it smells absolutely HORRIBLE. I dont even know how to describe the smell but ew. I wont even donate this to anyone because of the smell. It's super nasty.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lipstick is quite amazing for the price! I got it in the color Euro trash which is the perfect rosy-brown color for me. It looks natural, opaque, it last a long time doesn't dry the lips out. It's also creamy and matte. I just like it.
I don't have any problems with the packaging, it's solid but it doesn't look very appealing to the eyes.

on 1/22/2017 11:30:00 AM

I don't like the tubes they roll up on their own when the cap is on which can smash the lipstick. The only good ones color wise are shocking pink and the other pink that's similar I can't recall the name I finished the pink ones I had but won't repurchase I only have street cred now but I wish I would have saved my 6.00 I really don't like nyx products at all and these matte lipsticks are very chalky and not worth 6.00 I can get mattes at the beauty supply for 1.99 that are much better colors and apply better than this chalky crap. Nyx and elf are both crappy I try to avoid both.

Solid lipstick. Needs a lipliner for my skin or it wears way too quickly. Good colours though!

on 12/14/2016 12:23:00 AM

Nyx recently released a new line of lipsticks called nyx velvet matte lipstick! The lipstick lasts forever and it feels amazing on my lips. Not many shades in the lipstick! I find myself choosing it over my mac lipsticks because of the feel. Also it doesn't bleed.

on 10/27/2016 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

The NYX matte lipstick are highly pigmented, long lasting, and very cost effective. I love this lipstick in all shades and continuously purchase it. The only down side that I have discovered is that with my tan skin, some of the lighter shades are not flattering at all, I wish they did swatches on multiple skin colors instead of just one...

on 10/21/2016 3:58:00 PM

It's sooooooo goooood

I got this in shades Temptress, Forbidden, Eden and Natural and IT IS AWFUL. It's chalky, the color is not even in every spot and it dries out my lips to the point that I can't even feel I have them anymore. Worst product ever, will not buy ever again. If you have even a slightest problem with lips drying through the day, DO NOT BUY THIS.

on 8/15/2016 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

One of the best matte lipsticks I've ever tried! I love a good liquid lipstick but they can be so drying and cracking. This matte lipstick is so easy to apply, great pigment and doesn't dry my lips. The pigment seems long lasting throughout the day. I have the color Euro trash- my fave darker nude. And honeymoon is a beautiful nude with a hint of purple undertone. So worth the $$$.