Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Urban Decay NAKED2

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/8/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

The bomb. I will never be without this palette. I'm not crazy about the price but what can you do? Product glides on, blends easily and stays put until I take it off.

on 2/17/2015 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am in love with this palette. The shades are very pigmented & good quality. The looks you could create with all the different shades are endless. I like this palette a lot because it works for people of all skin tones, there are shades for everyone. The brush that it comes with works very good for blending and the tin container it comes in is sleek and compact. Overall I love this palette!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I purchased this on its release date but only used it 2 or 3 times and hated it. I recently watched one of my fav youtubers who did a look using this palette and I've been in love with it since then. I guess I just needed inspiration on how to use it. My daily look now has been ydk on the lid and chopper in the crease. Loves it. Once I master the outer v I want to smoke it out a little.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Of course ya'll know I had to do this review because I mentioned it in my review of the original NAKED palette by UD. And I LUV this one just the same, if not more. I am a super huge fan of nudes and neutral eyes and am so glad I got my hands on this beauty. My favorite color is "TEASE"...it's a creamy-beige, matte shade that I can rock with the greatest of ease either solo or with a color combo to smoke it out or pair it with any of the other shades to create a nice daytime, at-the-office look. Tease is also good as a transition color. Pistol and Verve are sexy smokey shades; Booty Call and Foxy are great browbone highlights. I respect the high quality of the packaging with the metal casing, snap closure, mirror and dual use brush included. This purchase made me SO happy because I felt as if I really got my $'s worth and I can tell the palette is going to last a while because there is no way I'll be able to use all 12 shades anytime soon. And like the original NAKED I would not repurchase this palette for this exact reason...I can't use the shades fast enough before a new one is launched. This and its precursor have permanent residence atop of my vanity and I keep them there mainly because they have become my "go-to's" lately. UD has outdone themselves with this series of palettes and it's almost looking like they'll be taking on a legacy similar to the Rocky saga with continued sequals...at least I hope. Don't judge me BTW...I am a loyal Rocky fan:-)
~A. Starr

on 7/11/2013 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the colors packaging was nice... But the eye shadows irritate my eyes. I was told to try a primer but still the glittery colors irritate badly.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So I might be one of the last people to just now get the naked 2 palette but I was kind of skeptical.of purchasing since I.had gotten the basics and vice palette and don't care for neither, but just like the first naked palette I was in love, at first I was kind of ticked to see half baked in this palette too, but then I remembered I freaking love half baked and wouldn't mine having a back up, with that being said..I love using half baked over the mobile lid then blended out with tease for a every day look. The reason I gave a2 for packaging is I hadn't had it a week before I was doing my makeup one morning and noticed one of my.shadows had fallen out, luckily it wasn't injured lol, it was half baked my baby, for the price I paid they should make sure their shadows aren't just falling out

on 4/29/2013 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Personally I feel this product was not worth the hype. As a women of colour I just don't feel the shades within the palette are super flattering or even pigmented enough for my skin tone. I also would prefer a palette with more matte shades. To be honest I don't think this palette is like awful or anything is just for the price I imagined amazing thing but it really didn't deliver for me.

on 4/6/2013 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is a great palette and the quality is top notch but the colors did nothing for me. I'm a C6 for reference and no matter how light a hand I used they would always be a bit too frosty/shimmery on me. Only 3 shades really suited me anyway so I was really disappointed in this one. I think Naked 1 would suit me better so I'm off to grab that one this weekend, hopefully with better results.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product. It is highly pigmented. It stays on for a while without a primer. UD got it right

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love and treasure this palette, I didn't buy it earlier because of the price tag but now that i have, its worth every penny.