Urban Decay NAKED2

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/7/2016 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hands down my favorite out of the Naked palettes. I have brown eyes and this is the perfect palette for brown/hazel eyes. I love everything about it. Pigmented, versatile, smooth and buttery, bendable, easy to build up on, and a little goes a long way. Just amazing.

on 9/17/2015 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Let me say one thing, my sister and I loved the idea of getting a naked palette and until I finally got my hands on it because I had the money, I realized it wasn't all that great. So I recommended her other palettes. I'm a newbie to this make up world but I love my share of good quality make up if it's worth it. I searched and searched all over if this palette was worth it. I got a 25$ gift card to sephora thanks to my high school prom and this was my first "big girl" palette. I asked the sephora girl which palette she recommends for me, she said definitely Naked 2. Didn't even hesitate to think, I guess everyone is on the Naked 2 bandwagon? But I was so excited, took it home. Then a few days later I realized I only used 3 shades. Great pigmentation! They were FOXY, TEASE and HALF BAKED. I pondered for days whether i should get Tarte's Tartlette palette since I love mattes, and I got it. AND SO WORTH IT. I wanted something that has nude colors, high pigmentation and low on bad chemicals. Something I can wear for everyday, for fancy events and even smokey looks. I saw the wonderful reviews on Too Faced Chocolate Bar. So I'll be returning my NAKED 2 palette for Too Faced.
I can't say for the other Naked palettes
By urban decay. Perhaps I'll be buying the Naked 2 palette in the future or just the other series which also look fantastic. But maybe when I'm more financially stable. But I don't want a 57$ (yes that's how much it cost) palette I'm barely going to use or that's gonna mush up into one color, because that's Naked 2 it does. I did really like Half baked, chopper, YDK (the name makes me happy) and verve. But I'll probably look for dupes in tbe future. Although the staying power was great, but I wore Smashbox's 24 Hour Eye primer (sorry again urban decay)
Hey, I'm a soon-to be college student. I'll get a better value out of the Chocolate Bar. (It has 16 shades and no parabens) Yes, Naked 2 has the primers and the brush. But I already have all that. That's OK.
THANK GOD for Sephora's return policy

Sorry NAKED fans and Urban Decay, not my cup of tea.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Love this! But the mirror is falling out and the brush broke

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love, love, love this! Mix and match any combination of the colours. With primer colours last long time. Love all the colours although some get more use then the others. And a little goes a long way. Can use this palette for everyday looks or glam it up for extra beautiful eyes too.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My favorite eyeshadow palette, I reach for it everyday. The only palette I own that has pan showing. I have lots, way too many eyeshadow, and out of all of them these are my favorite. Blackout is most used brow powder, Bootycall (ugh, hate the name) my most used inner corner highlighter, and Foxy my most used browbone highlighter.

on 10/13/2013 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

this is a MUST HAVE

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I had upper bleph surgery one month ago. After getting the green light from my doctor to wear make-up, I treated myself to this gem. I have never been able to wear eyeshadow due to my heavy, hooded eye lids. Now I finally can! I watched a few tutorials on YT showing lots of different combos from this palette and now I'm so looking forward to wear all of these fabulous colors. It is spendy at $50, but considering the fact that you get so many high quality shadows, a brush and a lipgloss...I think it's worth it.

on 8/9/2013 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Great shadow palette! Love the colors and finishes to these shadows.

on 8/8/2013 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this palette! I don't have the Naked 1 palette, but since I heard many good reviews on the Naked 2, I decided to buy it. The price of it here is around $80. Where I live, many drugstore and high end makeup brands are a bit more pricey than in the US, however, it is worth the price. I received this palette on my birthday from my mom. I don't typically use eyeshadow everyday, the most makeup I wear to school is bb cream, mascara and chapstick or lipstick. Since I dance, I use this palette for shows, if I don't like how the makeup people do my eyeshadow. The packaging of this product is amazing, I love the wide mirror, and the brush that it comes with is great. My favorite colors in the palette are foxy, bootycall, suspect, and tease. My least favorites are YDK and Pistol, just because I don't use them as much and the others. I found that YDK has an extreme amount of fallout, because of the size of the glitter in the shadow. Piston is a darker color than I usually go for. I also love the lipgloss that came with the palette, it smells like peppermint and has a very nice sheer color with a shimmer. Overall, this palette is probably my favorite makeup product that I own (:

on 7/24/2013 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this palette, it is extremely versatile and has colors for every single skin tone. Every color is extremely pigmented (paired with the urban decay primer potion, it is crazy pigmented), well made and can be used in all different ways. Btw, I use the color chopper every single day, it looks extremely beautiful on medium/tan skin tones, and it is a super pretty, unique, rose gold shade that I haven't seen before.